Tag Dictionary/List

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
On Novel Updates, there is a list-tags page that shows a list of all the tags as well as definitions for all of them to remove ambiguity. I think there should be one here as well, since some tags exists here that does not for NU, and vice versa.

It can be slightly frustrating when I don't know the exact definition and consequentially what I should expect from the novel.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Im fine with both ways, but I still like mine better.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
He'll get to it when he can. Don't rush Tony, guys.

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Definitely still rooting for this to happen. How many tags do we have so far?
Edit: Looked at the tags list on NU and jebus so many!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
thus the clock keeps turning and the wait keeps waiting

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
I'm lazy busy as well. Maybe I'll find some time to get an excell sheet going on at least.
why don't we start with that? A public google sheets where people can help collate all that data? Wait, lemme check something

Arexio

Coffee Addict
Anyone interested to help and add stuff, I started this google sheets doc. As in just now. Finished with tags under letter 'A'. If interested to make a list for a new letter, just start with a new sheet under the same document I guess.

SH Tags
Wow it actually happened~

Thanks for being awesome. :blobtaco:

Edit: We should pin this link in important places; it's basically completed if you're only counting NU tags. :blob_popcorn:

Last edited:

Moshi

Edit: We should pin this link in important places; it's basically completed if you're only counting NU tags. :blob_popcorn:

It actually is "complete" (ish). All of the scribblehub tags are there, they just might not have a definition.

On the flip side, all of the tags there are scribblehub tags, the ones specific to NU weren't added.

FlyingPirateCat

Anyone interested to help and add stuff, I started this google sheets doc
emma-evil.png
. As in just now. Finished with tags under letter 'A'. If interested to make a list for a new letter, just start with a new sheet under the same document I guess.
511600116.jpg
View attachment 1811
511002597.jpg
511002587.jpg
111111.jpg

511000933.jpg

SH Tags

This should be pinned :blob_reach:

Last edited:

Redemit

Can we change gender bender to only be for actual GB as opposed to crossdressing I'm tired of being suggested male to female storys