Tag Dictionary/List

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
On Novel Updates, there is a list-tags page that shows a list of all the tags as well as definitions for all of them to remove ambiguity. I think there should be one here as well, since some tags exists here that does not for NU, and vice versa.

It can be slightly frustrating when I don't know the exact definition and consequentially what I should expect from the novel.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Please Tony, can we have an official, easily accessed page dedicated to tags and their definitions to remove ambiguity?

LiquidCeil

The list might do with some categorization
For example, the Love Interest category, the [Method of] Isekai category...
actually, this was a better idea in my mind.

I agree with this point!! I also think that there are some redundancies in the tags themselves... but that is another point. Having the tags explained, with the reasons for why they exist, and what they are used for seems very important! It is so easy to mis-tag.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
At this point, I think we're gonna have to make our own guide.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
ScribbleHub users are outright terrifying.

Vaerama

Wow, I really didn't know abandoned children applied to the protagonist O__o I thought it was, idk, like 'this group of urchins/miscreants', but nope, it's protagonist only o___o

Right at the first letter of it This Actually Baller List and my mind's already blown by the definition of the tag XD

:sweating_profusely:.... Vaerama checks cannibalism in a real hurry. Yeah no that's okay, we're good. :blob_sweat:

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Stop spending time with your game and your girlfriend!