Tags tags tags

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Because of this:

And this

I'm lazy busy as well. Maybe I'll find some time to get an excell sheet going on at least.

I started the google sheets. Quoting myself here:

Anyone interested to help and add stuff, I started this google sheets doc. As in just now. Finished with tags under letter 'A'. If interested to make a list for a new letter, just start with a new sheet under the same document I guess.

SH Tags

Edit: For the love of all that is sacred, DON'T SCREW WITH THE SHEETS. Don't mess it up and remove tags or add ones you think are convenient. This excel sheet is to help authors and other users to contribute in listing down tags in Scribble Hub. If you can add info or definitions to certain items, please do so. Also, if you can make it look pretty, go right ahead.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I spy with my oily eyes, a couple of spelling mistakes. And the list is only alphabet A?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i dont posses the raw mental power to contribute so here's some anime girls to cheer you on

71387537_p0_master1200.jpg

wSJU6UD.png

67028263_p0_master1200.jpg

IMG-20190313-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20190313-WA0007.jpg

reventcake295

Is it also an idea to add a few sheets or a column Whit the group the tag belongs to like the second option of the bottom comment on the first page in the feature request? (Sorry for not including the comment)

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Is it also an idea to add a few sheets or a column Whit the group the tag belongs to like the second option of the bottom comment on the first page in the feature request? (Sorry for not including the comment)
I keep on re-reading your question but I don't understand what you mean.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Person who filled up SH tags...WHY???? What have you done T_T

It was supposed to be in different sheets per letter. You dumped it on the first page supposed to be for letter A. :blob_teary:

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
Oh, that could be worse! Nothing that a good cut-paste can't fix. If anything, thanks for copying over all the definitions from novelupdates!

EDIT: There we go, all the letters of the dump up to E have been dealt with. Onto G onwards, then filling the missing definitions, then going through and fixing typos!

Last edited:

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Oh, that could be worse! Nothing that a good cut-paste can't fix. If anything, thanks for copying over all the definitions from novelupdates!

EDIT: There we go, all the letters of the dump up to E have been dealt with. Onto G onwards, then filling the missing definitions, then going through and fixing typos!
Thanks for that. I dropped in the sheets to check during a rare break today and was kinda happy and kinda distraught to see all that. My mind could not keep up. I felt slightly overwhelmed though there was no real need for it. :blob_salute:

And to the person who did do all that (add all those tags and info), thanks too. You're a hero. :blob_highfive:

Kotohood

Noob Author
The sheets are done already?! I was just about to contribute something!

Edit: you guys are awesome!