Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Ludwig

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Blanche

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
Well, well, I have a habit of making some ikemen bois which are now my ocs from my story. I have tried drawing them holding certain flowers that contain some meanings behind them. I like putting flowers that have meanings in my drawings, it can uphold a certain hidden message behind it. So take your fav pick and let me know in the comments :blob_evil_two:

Ps. If you wanna know the meaning of the flowers, just ask away. Thanksies!

CamScanner 11-22-2020 13.41_1.jpg

CamScanner 11-22-2020 13.41_2.jpg

CamScanner 11-22-2020 13.41_3.jpg

CamScanner 11-22-2020 13.41_4.jpg

CamScanner 11-22-2020 13.41_5.jpg

CamScanner 11-22-2020 13.41_6.jpg

Sorry if it's kind of messy here. I made this just for fun, now come and pick your favorite boi. I'm curious to see who's more popular here than the poll I made for my IRL friends.

I love my precious baby bois so much:blob_uwu:. And the girls as well, but the majority of the characters are bois so I always have an itch to make drawings of them all.

D

Deleted member 29316

I like to emulate Alvar. He's pretty much the same like me on the classy side (or so I'd like to think). :blob_okay:

placeintime

Yeeting myself out
I like Blanche and I have a question; What is the flower boy? Like I have seen it in some novels describing the guy, but I don't know what it really is😅

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29316

He's the main male lead in my story, so nice choice there :blobrofl:
Would like to have my hair grown long. However, it's wavy as heck.

But in any case, I tried Alvar's dress before...complete with the bouquet (I'm confessing to someone).

It's kind of a head-turner, but it didn't work as planned. :sweat_smile: :sweating_profusely: :blob_no:

OkuraTsukiko

I like Blanche and I have a question; What is the flower boy? Like I have seen it in some novels describing the guy, but I don't know what it really is😅

According to Google, a flower boy is what you call a guy who has feminine features. I'm just calling them flower boys because they're holding flowers, LOL:ROFLMAO:.

OkuraTsukiko

Would like to have my hair grown long. However, it's wavy as heck.

But in any case, I tried Alvar's dress before...complete with the bouquet (I'm confessing to someone).

It's kind of a head-turner, but it didn't work as planned. :sweat_smile: :sweating_profusely: :blob_no:

*pats head*

There, there:blob_reach::blob_reach: