Talk no jutsu

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Tips on how to manipulate - err, I mean talk no jutsu, someone into not killing you when they think the world would be better off without your existence.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
I only know how to make monologues to make people sad or revolt against a bigger power, it's really hard to do a convincing Talk no Jutsu.
even more when the enemy is almost Hitler and the protagonist wants to do a Steven Universe.

TheMonotonePuppet

You convince them that they need you alive for something.
:blob_blank: I mean... yeah? Kinda... obvious, no?
Let them know that you know something important about their past.
There are good ways to phrase that and bad ways. And I don't which is which, and what ways there are.
I only know how to make monologues to make people sad or revolt against a bigger power, it's really hard to do a convincing Talk no Jutsu.
even more when the enemy is almost Hitler and the protagonist wants to do a Steven Universe.
I know! It's so hard!:blob_teary:

BernKatstel

Miracle feline
Beg, lie and proclaim you will change, appeal to emotion and their proclaimed narrative somewhat depending on how bad it actually makes you seem. People are generally more agreeable when the target of their vindication is seemingly suffering, especially if it’s a big confrontation

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
Beg, lie and proclaim you will change, appeal to emotion and their proclaimed narrative somewhat depending on how bad it actually makes you seem. People are generally more agreeable when the target of their vindication is seemingly suffering, especially if it’s a big confrontation
they say the devil disguises itself as a black cat sometimes...

BernKatstel

Miracle feline
witches are closely related to the devil,,,
Not this one

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Tips on how to manipulate - err, I mean talk no jutsu, someone into not killing you when they think the world would be better off without your existence.
“You know, little assassin, I have countermeasures for if I am killed. I have a body cam on me that constantly uploads its footage to a hidden account. If I do not update it within a day, all the footage including this interaction will become not only public, but widespread. I do not understand why you forces of capital believe that with me gone, the workers of our nation will forget the oppression they experience near daily. The revolution will still go on despite my life or death, I am nothing more than someone who refines the beliefs of the masses into a coherent plan of action. A plan that will increase in ferocity in about seven hours, if you decide to kill me mind you. So do it, kill me and prove to the workers of our nation they must act before they too are killed.”

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

Thank you! An actually helpful tip! I appreciate this!

TheMonotonePuppet

“You know, little assassin, I have countermeasures for if I am killed. I have a body cam on me that constantly uploads its footage to a hidden account. If I do not update it within a day, all the footage including this interaction will become not only public, but widespread. I do not understand why you forces of capital believe that with me gone, the workers of our nation will forget the oppression the experience near daily. The revolution will still go on despite my life or death, I am nothing more than someone who refines the beliefs of the masses into a coherent plan of action. A plan that will increase in ferocity in about seven hours, if you decide to kill me mind you. So do it, kill me and prove to the workers of our nation they must act before they too are killed.”
Only time will tell how much value I can extract from this. I'll have to analyze it to see if it will help!
Use the Jostar Secret Technique instead.
@WaterFish huh?