Tbt when Lukha could draw.

Lukha

mother of all ships
Here's a bit of art I thought I'd share. If you're uncomfortable with semi-nude men, y'all should look avert your eyes. I used to be really into drawing more, but I haven't had the time to draw in a long time. Been thinking about getting back into it and maybe doing something for myself or for drawing fanart for some of my favorite novels.

Enjoy y'all.

Here's my most recent like a few months ago when I picked it back up a little bit. My art always changes cuz I have to relearn how to draw because I mostly like to color lol.

I still like to draw male anatomy a lot though because BL. :blob_okay:

ars

trash bin
So few comments!! Your art is amazing though! I love how skillfully you colored the skin - all those blended colors, highlights and shadows look so good! and the palette is so pretty! You pick such aesthetically pleasing colors. I also really love the white-haired portrait. The pixel art is so cute too. :blob_happy:

Lukha

mother of all ships
oh nice!!! i like how you color!!!!

Thanks! Honestly, I like coloring a lot more than I like drawing. Lineart is so tedious :sweating_profusely: I saw your art thread though and I love how expressive your characters are! They look so cool! And your little comics are super cute and adorable :blob_happy: Let me know if you have any social media for your art so I can give it a follow! :blob_uwu:

So few comments!! Your art is amazing though! I love how skillfully you colored the skin - all those blended colors, highlights and shadows look so good! and the palette is so pretty! You pick such aesthetically pleasing colors. I also really love the white-haired portrait. The pixel art is so cute too. :blob_happy:

Thank you! You're too kind! I really like to color and so I tend to be a bit picky about my color palettes, but I'm glad to hear such praises from such an amazing artist like you :blob_aww: I saw a bit of your artwork on your other thread and fell in love with it and your story!! Hit me right in the heart! :blob_teary: If you have any other social media for your art, please let me know so I can follow! :blob_melt:

Last edited:

Lukha

mother of all ships
Also just found a STASH of my old art. This is like circa 2013-2015 at the peak of my drawing skills but also at the most confusing time because I hadn't really settled on a style that I liked. (But later on, I tended towards the style of my drawings posted above). :sweating_profusely:

Phone drawings because I used to be a bad student and not pay attention in class.

ars

trash bin
!!!! The first guy looks so good!!! So pretty! Very my type :blob_happy:
Those phone drawings are amaziinng, especially the Kaneki one. So stylish too! i like the balance of the white/black/hatched blocks! The shading and pattern work on the one next to it (Magician??) is also cool!

(also, I don't use social media much anymore since it's too troublesome, but thank you for asking~ :blob_highfive:)

Lukha

mother of all ships
!!!! The first guy looks so good!!! So pretty! Very my type :blob_happy:
Those phone drawings are amaziinng, especially the Kaneki one. So stylish too! i like the balance of the white/black/hatched blocks! The shading and pattern work on the one next to it (Magician??) is also cool!

(also, I don't use social media much anymore since it's too troublesome, but thank you for asking~ :blob_highfive:)

Fufu, I also have a weakness for pretty boys :blob_melt: You wouldn't believe how many male torsos I have drawn on my old computer.

Yay glad you recognized Kaneki! Although I guess his one red eye and mask is pretty iconic :blob_joy: Thanks!
And yee, he's probably a magician. That's just a drawing I made from a dream I had once but it's been too long for me to really remember what the dream was. :blob_hmm_two:

Reactions: ars

Lukha

mother of all ships
EVEN OLDER. Circa 2012-2013. (I was really bad at coloring in these days and more into concept art than color and anatomy.)

Reactions: ars

ars

trash bin
The composition and energy in those are really good too though!!! They're very cool, I'm impressed 😭

lilyWhiteRose

AHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU'VE POSTED SO FAR!!!!! GREAT JOB!! i love your conceptual work!!!

Thanks! Honestly, I like coloring a lot more than I like drawing. Lineart is so tedious :sweating_profusely: I saw your art thread though and I love how expressive your characters are! They look so cool! And your little comics are super cute and adorable :blob_happy: Let me know if you have any social media for your art so I can give it a follow! :blob_uwu:

lolol that's funny because i actually prefer lineart over painting or coloring!! i should really practice though, lineart can only get me so far lololol

eeeerm i'm very shy when it comes to my social media, but i can DM you my art tumblr or instagram if you really want it... i haven't been doing much art lately because i'm in my last semester of school and i am..... suffering through all my final projects :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: i've been away for like... 2ish weeks? i dont even remember it's been a blur

ars

trash bin
AHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU'VE POSTED SO FAR!!!!! GREAT JOB!! i love your conceptual work!!!

lolol that's funny because i actually prefer lineart over painting or coloring!! i should really practice though, lineart can only get me so far lololol

eeeerm i'm very shy when it comes to my social media, but i can DM you my art tumblr or instagram if you really want it... i haven't been doing much art lately because i'm in my last semester of school and i am..... suffering through all my final projects :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: i've been away for like... 2ish weeks? i dont even remember it's been a blur
good luck with school and finals!! you can do it!! :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Lukha

mother of all ships

omg can't believe I never saw this, but yes please dm your art tumblr or instagram so I can follow!! I love filling up my feed with bootiful art and I love your cute comics and characters; I'm envious cuz I struggle with expressions so most of my ocs are deadpan no smiley dudes.