Tea or coffee?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Coffee. No one in Ai-chan's coffee club who have been drinking a cup of coffee since they were teens are balding or have cancer. The myth of restlessness has been a complete exaggeration. Ai-chan is not restless and Ai-chan drinks 2 cups a day, but instead of being super active or irritated, Ai-chan is very lazy and pretty much in the zen zone. Ai-chan likes mocha, but too much mocha gives Ai-chan a headache. So Ai-chan prefers a homebrew from roasted beans plain without sugar.

Coffee, it's the miracle product. Sign up now and get instant gratification. If you get a lifetime subscription of a cup of coffee a day, you can receive this certificate of guarantee that promises you will not die from male-patterned baldness. Ah, coffee. It is the taste of gentlemen and gentlewomen.

Disclaimer: The claims above should not be considered a medical advice or guarantee. It does guarantee excellence and elegance seen only among the CEOs of Fortune 500 companies..

Last edited:

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
How about putting coffee in tea? Unless it's fruit tea, I like those pure and with some nata de coco

I drink both and like them cold rather than hot, strangely enough.

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
Tea are merely boiled leaf.

Then, if you ask me to decide between beans on hot water or leaves on hot water, I'd choose leaf because it seems more elegant that way xD

HokuouTenrou

Why not both? Cawfee or gween tee.
For real though, probably slightly more towards tea, thanks to green tea latte (and I've been drinking milk coffee since forever?)

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
They both have their merits. There is more variety with tea, and I like variety, so I'll generally go with tea.

Daitengu

Born in southern USA. It's gotta be sweet iced tea. As an adult I have went beyond that, but still tea. Green, jasmine, and black are the three main teas I drink.