Telekinesis, Technokinesis, or Pyrokinesis?

Telekinesis, Technokinesis, or Pyrokinesis?

• Total voters

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Telekinesis, I believe it to be the most flexible of them.
I dont think you the sheer brokenness of Technokinesis. Telekinesis? Pfft. You can move stuff with your mind. Maybe destroy a mountain or two if you're powerful enough.

but TECHNOKINESIS? Lol. Observe:

Applications

Techniques

Jemini

Telekenisis, because pyrokenisis is too destructive and not handy enough, and technokenisis just means moving technology with your mind, so it's just a limited form of telekenisis.

Seriously, break down the words, that's what the root words behind technokenisis mean. Taken in the most literal sense, it means you can mentally interact with the hardware, but not the software.

Now, if you mean actually controlling the software with your mind, that would be called a neural interface. So, at risk of it becoming outdated, I suppose you could feasibly ask for a psycho-neural interface.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Telekinesis because i hate technology and fire is overused. Like seriously, fuck off technology. It has only made human life worse since its inception. I dream of one day returning to caveman days and beating people over the head with my club. With telekinesis I could bring about my primitivist utopia and wield as many clubs as I please.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Telekinesis is the best, with fine enough control of it, you become neigh omnipotent
No, no really. You would control energy by speeding up atoms, but thats different from atom manipulation cuz you cant rearange them. You could basically blow up entire planets tho

Leyligne

In a survival setting? Pyrokinesis.
In a pre-industrial age? Telekinesis.
In a post-industrial age? Technokinesis.

Of course, the choice implies to me that telekinesis is limited, as it could mimic both of the other two if unfettered.

Ediav42

If its the modern world than technokinesis would be most flexible and powerful in its utility (able to hack and control tech and get any amount of data and such like government secrets). Money wouldn’t be an issue. Telekinesis would also be good as it is like having multiple limbs and the potential strength would be high depending on the upper limit of what you can move (even if only able to do as much as your body it still has uses). Pyrokinesis on the other hand doesn’t really have much use outside of burning things (cooking maybe) or maybe it would extend to controlling existing fires in which case a career of firefighting (forest fires or building ones) would be promising.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
With fine enough control, you can rework energy in any way you want
That's an entirely different power. Pyrokinesis is simply speeding up atoms to create fire. Gambit from Marvel's X men does something very similar to this. And at his full power, he can destroy planets. But he cant create anything. He cant turn you into a couch by rearranging your atoms...because that's not his power. A fine control wont help you do anything like matter manipulation if your power doesnt also include slowing atoms, too. Even then, its iffy because slowing and speeding up isn't the same as placing atoms in a, specific, certain sequence.

But. Eh. I'm willing to concede the matter. It's not that important to me, plus it is pretty cool.

Aoi_Sora

Hmmm...

Telekinesis - you can use this to restrict and manipulate the bodies of a victim...
Technokinesis - Can use surveillance items for spying and getting blackmails from a victim...
Pyrokinesis - Burn clothes or restrict them.

Somehow these powers can be used for some perverted shits.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
I've heard of Technopaths before, but I think this is the first time I've seen the word "Technokinesis". In fact, that sounds like a technically distinct power. The ability to move technology? Where as a Technopath communicates with tech. Though Technopaths often have the ability to move it as well. . . Hmm. Anyway. If the "Technokinesis" does in fact interface with tech, I'll go with that. Be on the internet at work all the time though.