Telekinesis, Technokinesis, or Pyrokinesis?

Telekinesis, Technokinesis, or Pyrokinesis?

• Total voters

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Hornykinesis trumps everything.

Seduce people with other types of kinesis, and the world is yours!

rain-090

That's an entirely different power. Pyrokinesis is simply speeding up atoms to create fire. Gambit from Marvel's X men does something very similar to this. And at his full power, he can destroy planets. But he cant create anything. He cant turn you into a couch by rearranging your atoms...because that's not his power. A fine control wont help you do anything like matter manipulation if your power doesnt also include slowing atoms, too. Even then, its iffy because slowing and speeding up isn't the same as placing atoms in a, specific, certain sequence.

But. Eh. I'm willing to concede the matter. It's not that important to me, plus it is pretty cool.
We are talking about telekinesis, not pyrokineses. Telekinesis would allow you to rearrange atoms at it literally allows you to control the movements of anything

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
We are talking about telekinesis, not pyrokineses. Telekinesis would allow you to rearrange atoms at it literally allows you to control the movements of anything
ah, i misread your previous replies them. But well then thats even more ridiculous then, because that's a power directly linked to the mind/will power and though willpower in itself is infinite, most people cannot achieve that. There are very clear limitations when it comes to any power directly linked to the mind. You wear yourself out, eventually. Faster, slower, doesn't matter. Its far more difficult to control as well

Yes, if you have fine enough control you can manipulate subatomic matter but the fact this is an ability linked to you mind puts a lot of restraints on it. Powers like pyrokinesis don't often have the trait of becoming a mental burden, but telekinesis? It almost always does. Its almost like a muscle.It DOES get stronger, but i cant even think of an example where it evolves into its ultimate form of matter manipulation

Anyway, the possibility is still there and i don't wanna fight about it. Either way, whether pyro of telekinesis, the ultimate form is atom manipulation, Its simply that technokinesis is probably stronger, faster. More versatile at the lower levels compared to the other two.

YueLqn

Telekinesis because then I can finally close the door without having to get up :)