Tell Me Your Best or Should I Say Worst Torture Methods

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
ok, read about it in the book once

Grab a bunch of hungry rats. Put them in a steel pot. Then put it upside down on the belly of your victim.
Then heat up the pot. The rats are gonna try to escape the fate of being boiled alive, by biting through the flesh.

Renaxan

Enthusiastic about a lot of things.
I just recently made it a joke on one of my story.

Having a system and then made it punish the user by singing rickroll nonstop in their head.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I believe that the best form of torture is the most affective one. While I don't know what that is, I do believe that one of the best forms of torture is mental manipulation. For example, start off by blindfolding them. State what you want from them and if they don't give in place some noise cancelling headphones over their ears. Once you've taken their sight and hearing inject them with a potent stimulus and bind them so that the only outside stimulus is coming from a series of well placed electric probes that force their muscles to contract even though they can't move at random. The stimulus would make this a living hell and they should eventually give in.

If this doesn't make them talk then I don't know what will.

Vaxel00

Solitary confinement while being forced to starve and dehydrate, given only the bare minimum to remain alive when both become to hard to resist, do it for long enough to break the will and any hope of escape.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
kinda vague, that.
Complete sensory depravation
ah yeah. Alone with your own thoughts. Horrific indeed
Make a person watch Boku No Pico.
All episodes, no mercy.
some people are into that shit
I believe that the best form of torture is the most affective one. While I don't know what that is, I do believe that one of the best forms of torture is mental manipulation. For example, start off by blindfolding them. State what you want from them and if they don't give in place some noise cancelling headphones over their ears. Once you've taken their sight and hearing inject them with a potent stimulus and bind them so that the only outside stimulus is coming from a series of well placed electric probes that force their muscles to contract even though they can't move at random. The stimulus would make this a living hell and they should eventually give in.

yeah but no one said this was an interrogation?
ok, read about it in the book once

Grab a bunch of hungry rats. Put them in a steel pot. Then put it upside down on the belly of your victim.
Then heat up the pot. The rats are gonna try to escape the fate of being boiled alive, by biting through the flesh.
Thats a really popular technique. Pretty damn gruesome
A white room bereft of anything but a mirror.
well that's just gonna make me horny
Gonna peel your peen's foreskin with a potato peeler
my answer seems pretty lackluster now compared to everyone else's...

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus

It is like people forget the torture is used to typically get people to cough up information.

Ritz

Heard that the cartel psychologically tortures their victims by acting as if they're going to kill them but then stopping at the last second; sometimes they do this 50 times until the victims finally break. They kill them after they're done of course, and I remember the cartel chainsaw beheading for especially scarring my childhood. Uncensored internet back in the days was the wild west for those stuff.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
No, torture isn't good for coughing up info, unless you mean fake admission of crimes one didn't commit
I know this. The Wehrmacht tried to extract information during WWII and found out it to not go as well as expected.
I am saying the primary objective of torture is getting information. Never said it was good at it.

BigHoodieBoy

First, you cut the victims nails slowly day by day, into they have no nails left. Then you move on to their hair, slowly pulling it out, say by day. Once they have no hair left on their body, you slowly peel their skin, making sure to not cause any bleeding. Once their first layer of skin is gone, their entire body will be more sensitive, so just slowly cut into their flesh, cutting pieces out, but not killing them. Once they have about 90% of their original flesh left, take out their eyes, but make sure to not let them die yet. Then once they get 80% of their original flesh, cut off their ears. At 70%, you cut off the tongue. At 60% you go into the nose and make it so they can’t smell anymore. Because they can only have one sense now, that sense will be extremely heightened. Adding on to the missing skin making it even more sensitive, all you need to do is put some heat packs on them and they will begin heating up. After about 5 days, pour gasoline on them, but don’t light them on fire yet, just let them suffer from the feeling of gasoline on their bare flesh. After a day of that, you can finally kill them by burning, which will be a very painful death.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
It is like people forget the torture is used to typically get people to cough up information.
Torture is used either to get info or to punish someone. In the second case, the victim's ability to maintain a sane mind is unlikely to be a priority.