Template Editing

govan

Hello everybody,

I'm new here so i'll have a lot of questions - first off, I spent a good hour or so doing something for my boss using a template found within Sqribble - it was easy enough and i soon found myself near to completion within an hour or so - but the colours aren't our branding and NOW i'm starting to think there isn't a way to edit the background templates? Because I've been trying to no avail and I'm having to trawl the internet for answers.... help! please!

So 1) is there an editor for the templates besides the paragraph/image/header boxes - can I edit the very background template (change colours or perhaps delete elements)

Thank you in advance?

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Hello everybody,

I'm new here so i'll have a lot of questions - first off, I spent a good hour or so doing something for my boss using a template found within Sqribble - it was easy enough and i soon found myself near to completion within an hour or so - but the colours aren't our branding and NOW i'm starting to think there isn't a way to edit the background templates? Because I've been trying to no avail and I'm having to trawl the internet for answers.... help! please!

So 1) is there an editor for the templates besides the paragraph/image/header boxes - can I edit the very background template (change colours or perhaps delete elements)

Thank you in advance?

I think you are confusing something here... scribble hub is a website to post your own novels. Not to make websites.

You probably have the wrong scribble.

Or are you using the tinymce editor to make html templates? That isn't what its for and you should use a more proper WYSIWYG editor for these things.

Overall, if you are talking about html here, you can change the colors in the html code.

govan

I think you are confusing something here... scribble hub is a website to post your own novels. Not to make websites.

You probably have the wrong scribble.

Or are you using the tinymce editor to make html templates? That isn't what its for and you should use a more proper WYSIWYG editor for these things.

Overall, if you are talking about html here, you can change the colors in the html code.
oh gosh how embarrassing... I have the wrong sqribble. I will cringe and delete now!

but thank you all the same! happy writing!

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
oh gosh how embarrassing... I have the wrong sqribble. I will cringe and delete now!

but thank you all the same! happy writing!

Feel free to stay and write sir/ma'am

Good luck with your website thingy :blob_cookie: