Ten chapters but I don't know if I'm on the right track. Can someone tell me?

ILuxTenebris

I recently posted ten chapters of my novel Fearing Life, Coveting Death.

However, I still have no feedback, can someone tell me if what I am writing is good?
IMG_20210409_210314.jpg

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

Napelynn

I recently posted ten chapters of my novel Fearing Life, Coveting Death.

However, I still have no feedback, can someone tell me if what I am writing is good?View attachment 7333
I probably should be reviewing your work myself, but I’m tired right now so go to this thread.
You won’t get an immediate response of course, but you are at least guaranteed a well thought out review.

ILuxTenebris

Haha.... but I'm just recommending @ILuxTenebris to maybe put that is the A/Ns... but the hour problem IS a big deal. Don't worry, Lux. You'll probably get a comment in a few hours or in a day.
Cough Cough. In truth, I posted it in Scribble hub today, but it has been in Webnovels for weeks already.
First of all... did you ask for feedback? That is one of the problems... most readers are silent... so you should ask them for feedback...
Not in scribble hub
I probably should be reviewing your work myself, but I’m tired right now so go to this thread.
You won’t get an immediate response of course, but you are at least guaranteed a well thought out review.
Thankks