Tentacles?

Cookie

So um, asking for a friend. But in regards to the Second Tempest Contest, would you guys consider tentacles a "non conventional weapon"?

Thanks in advance 😗

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So um, asking for a friend. But in regards to the Second Tempest Contest, would you guys consider tentacles a "non conventional weapon"?

Thanks in advance 😗
Yes.
But a metal sandal is even more unconventional. I'm not doing the contest, just giving ideas.

Mexican kids everywhere know the terror of a sandal...

Last edited:

Mechaphobic

I'm going full dead rising for my unconventional weapons. I am really hoping it helps, but my start was so poor I don't think I can make up for it. It would have been smarter to just give up when I got screwed over when Tony approved the book but oh well.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Tentacles are there to make love, not war. So yes, they are weapons of mass seduction.
Iirc a novel here had some tentacle monster squeezing the girl seductively and then proceeds to pop her like a water balloon.

Also, we have tentacle mages already. Try something more unconventional, like a belt, a clothes hanger or even a rolled up newspaper. To hell, even a car can be an unconventional weapon if you think Hot Wheels.

Mysticant

Resident Ant
I mean tentacles feel like a grey area to me. If you use it in a conventional way (if you know what I mean), then it is probably conventional. Well if you use it in an out-of-the-box manner, it could be an interesting unconventional weapon to me.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Tentacles are designed to be weapons, so no. If you gave them all yo-yos it might work. But yoyos are kinda cliche.