Terraria Preference

Choose your favorite one:

• Total voters

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Imagine stopping only at vanilla Terraria. That's like playing a demo. You either replay it indefinitely with mods after maxing out vanilla or you are not worthy of the game.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Have never understood the massive following Terraria has. To me its just like that awful game Minecraft, both are a shittier/lesser version of other, better games. Though I do admit, Terrarria does have its moments....occasionally. Some of the worlds are pretty cool. But those moments are extremely rare. Practically anything is better than Minecraft I guess.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
I enjoyed the vanilla premoded and I still have to get back to it after the final update.
yoyo gang~

Draconite

Exist in the void
I can only play vanilla because of playing mobile, but i want to try the modded one someday

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Have never understood the massive following Terraria has. To me its just like that awful game Minecraft, both are a shittier/lesser version of other, better games. Though I do admit, Terrarria does have its moments....occasionally. Some of the worlds are pretty cool. But those moments are extremely rare. Practically anything is better than Minecraft I guess.
This is definitely gonna trigger a lot of people. I myself am already triggered, but I'll choose not to be childish here. So I'll respect your opinion.

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥
I used to play Terraria modded a while back and I still prefer the modded version over the vanilla.

War_and_Poetry

Lol, best response here I think. Terrarria is sub-par, and thats being generous. and Minecraft man....

What is it with people and Minecraft? It's like people are paying to play trash and pretending it's a privilege!!! Must be some new-gen crap. I mean Fortnite, as dull and monotonous as that is, I can somewhat respect it's following. But Minecraft? I guess games with graphics worse than if I shat on a canvas can have an audience too.

Agentt

Thighs
Okay, listen to this.
Its too expensive for me to afford.

UnratedX

Discount_Blade

N
No thanks. That would be nice.
Lol, best response here I think. Terrarria is sub-par, and thats being generous. and Minecraft man....

What is it with people and Minecraft? It's like people are paying to play trash and pretending it's a privilege!!! Must be some new-gen crap. I mean Fortnite, as dull and monotonous as that is, I can somewhat respect it's following. But Minecraft? I guess games with graphics worse than if I shat on a canvas can have an audience too.
Yeah...Fortnite is another one of those awful games I don't understand. But eh oh well.

Reisinling

At the beginning, minecraft had no "end game", for people like me who don't really care about the building stuff by itself, having a goal to strive for, while building nice looking base, was far more enjoyable than just building for no reason.

Discount_Blade

At the beginning, minecraft had no "end game", for people like me who don't really care about the building stuff by itself, having a goal to strive for, while building nice looking base, was far more enjoyable than just building for no reason.
I haven't bothered looking at it since 2015-2016, which was 4 or 5 years after it first come out in 2011. I'm guessing you mean the games structure was changed since then.

UnratedX

LOLOL how did i know that a meme would rustle those jimmies so much :D
My man was asking about fcking mods for some game not how much you gota hateboner for MC. you wanna bitch about the most overrated shit game try the Escapists. friggin dogshit gameplay thats only popular cause 9 y/o kiddies get to role-play in jail with garbage MC gfx. know what else has overrated prison RP servers? friggin minecraft. bruh, TF is with kids RPing prison life?
Freud would bust both goddam nuts with this generation.

Last edited:

ThatOne

You know, after playing vanilla for so long, you get sick of it.

Bosses become easy, nothing new, not challenging at all. That's why I play modded hmu if anyone wants to play, haven't played Terraria in a long time...