Writing Prompt Terrible sci-fi

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
The past decades had some pretty interesting, if, in hindsight, infeasible ideas about how the future looked.
For example, flying cars - 9-11 every day, but this time because Joseph was drunk-driving!
Well, to be real, I don't really remember many of those visions of the future from the past.
I thought it would be interesting to see how those predictions would actually play out, given a realistic setting.
Do try to be actually creative though. Falling back on tropes like AI's being bad or something is going to earn you no respect.

I'm waiting for the inevitable progression of vr. our overlords will achieve virtual immortality, and I'll be able to spend my life living out my fantasies, hooked up to an iv, and slowly rotting away

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
The past decades had some pretty interesting, if, in hindsight, infeasible ideas about how the future looked.
For example, flying cars - 9-11 every day, but this time because Joseph was drunk-driving!
Well, to be real, I don't really remember many of those visions of the future from the past.
I thought it would be interesting to see how those predictions would actually play out, given a realistic setting.
Do try to be actually creative though. Falling back on tropes like AI's being bad or something is going to earn you no respect.
All the degens would be using sex robots, and feel as if there is something they are missing, and then escalate to kinkier and more degenerate acts with the robot.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Humans start gestating their babies in tanks because women become too lazy to get pregnant, just like many today are too lazy to breastfeed. Either that, or the availability of tank gestation means employers are off the hook for maternity leave, so families choose tank gestation so they won't lose their jobs. Eventually, most humans become autistic, and our allergies get so bad that we have to live in bubbles forever.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Humans start gestating their babies in tanks because women become too lazy to get pregnant, just like many today are too lazy to breastfeed. Either that, or the availability of tank gestation means employers are off the hook for maternity leave, so families choose tank gestation so they won't lose their jobs. Eventually, most humans become autistic, and our allergies get so bad that we have to live in bubbles forever.
How do gestation tanks elate to autism?

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
How do gestation tanks elate to autism?
I assume it's a guess at autism being caused by not being breastfed or otherwise being affected by exposure to unhealthy chemicals.

However, my addendum to babies being raised in tanks is babies being raised in personal biospheres that make them immune to disease and environmental illnesses like that. Then when they come out, they're all superhumans.
Hear me out:

AI's turning HORNY, how's that eh?
Projekt Melody?
Falling back on tropes like AI's being bad or something is going to earn you no respect.
What about AI's being so good that they're actually bad? Humanity just can't compete, you know? See WALL-E for more tips and tricks.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Hear me out:

AI's turning HORNY, how's that eh?

It can't get any better than this, can it?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
That last part sounds like me.

It can't get any better than this, can it?

Attachments

• 41E80D50-35B7-442D-9702-E73096DC9DD1.jpeg
    41E80D50-35B7-442D-9702-E73096DC9DD1.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 39