Text editor

• Thread starter Deleted member 49654
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49654

I am using my PC. After I fill in the chapter content and post it, there are always several blank rows and some nonsense added at the bottom of the text. Thus, I always have to enter the chapter as a draft before viewing it and choosing to edit and delete this addition. I have experienced this several times already, and I made sure that there is nothing after the last line of my text. The addition's content is not fixed.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I am using my PC. After I fill in the chapter content and post it, there are always several blank rows and some nonsense added at the bottom of the text. Thus, I always have to enter the chapter as a draft before viewing it and choosing to edit and delete this addition. I have experienced this several times already, and I made sure that there is nothing after the last line of my text. The addition's content is not fixed.
Can you give any example? I never experienced this myself.

D

Deleted member 49654

example.png
The first line is the last line of the text. Before posting, there is nothing underneath it. Seems to be related to the suggestions/explanations provided by the Ginger editor. I am not sure did I install it as an extension to my browser, or is this part of the text editor used by scribblehub.

PS: Ok, it was an extension and I removed it. I guess this thread was pointless.

Last edited by a moderator: