The Anatomy Of A Unicorn

With the naming of Harry Martin Andrew Borne Macbeth Salvador Bob Junior, or Pickle Squid for short.
And the extensive list of flavors for Derrell's ice cream venture.
I thank you all immensely for the help you have provided me with thus far.

But I shouldn't only be taking from the community. As a result I wrecked my brain on how I could give back to this very helpful forum. Which led me to remember a conversation with a fellow forum dweller. It seems the internet has very crudely misinterpreted what a unicorn is. As such I have put it upon myself to properly educate you all on what a unicorn truly is.

Here is a picture of one unicorn that travelled ashore on its yearly migration. My friend Karl was kind enough to correctly label all important anatomical information of the unicorn.

Although I may not be as knowledgeable as Karl, I am certainly capable of answering any layman questions you may have about the unicorn. I'll have you know I once wrangled with one in one of my fishing trips!

So ask away!

Kassel

With the naming of Harry Martin Andrew Borne Macbeth Salvador Bob Junior, or Pickle Squid for short.
And the extensive list of flavors for Derrell's ice cream venture.
I thank you all immensely for the help you have provided me with thus far.

But I shouldn't only be taking from the community. As a result I wrecked my brain on how I could give back to this very helpful forum. Which led me to remember a conversation with a fellow forum dweller. It seems the internet has very crudely misinterpreted what a unicorn is. As such I have put it upon myself to properly educate you all on what a unicorn truly is.

Here is a picture of one unicorn that travelled ashore on its yearly migration. My friend Karl was kind enough to correctly label all important anatomical information of the unicorn.

Although I may not be as knowledgeable as Karl, I am certainly capable of answering any layman questions you may have about the unicorn. I'll have you know I once wrangled with one in one of my fishing trips!

So ask away!
Looks like something I would draw in elementary. i was that bad at drawing

Closeranemone48

Ah sorry this is a common mistake, that isn’t a unicorn it is in fact a unicarn. A minute difference but important none the less, this image only has two legs, a unicorn has three!

Ah sorry this is a common mistake, that isn’t a unicorn it is in fact a unicarn. A minute difference but important none the less, this image only has two legs, a unicorn has three!
Astute observation, but you fail to remember that its third leg is hidden while traversing the depths. Since it has just come ashore it has yet to let it out to.
Anatomy:

Horse but with horn.
That's what the internet wants you to believe.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Little known fact, the one horn is actually two twisted around each other. So it really is a bicorn.

Little known fact, the one horn is actually two twisted around each other. So it really is a bicorn.
Yes and no, the bicorn is a separate creature from the unicorn. It is true unicorns do have two horns in their life span, but this is mostly in the early stages of their life. I do not know the correct terminology to refer to the two horned unicorn but here is some other information regarding this phenomenon.

A unicorn is called a unicorn when they reach adulthood. At the larvae stage they are referred to as Nulla Cornelius or nulicorn due to the lack of any signs of a horn. I believe its around when they are of at least 20 - 40 years of age, they show signs of any actual horns. By the age of 120 or 150 they should have both hones completely entwined into one. The reason why people don't commonly see nulicorns or their older two horned halves, is because of the lack of development of their lungs. Up to around 200 years at most a unicorn will still breath with their gills.

The unicorn you see in the picture is around roughly 400 years old.
Which part tastes best?
I don't frankly know the universally accepted tastiest part of the unicorn. Some cliches say the horn. Others refer to its third leg, its tail or even its testicles. Some even prepare stew from the dripping glue like substance that it excretes when on shore. But from my personal experience, it is the barnacles that are layered across their body.

The older unicorns are almost completely covered with them creating layers upon layers of them. The older the unicorn the older the barnacle and the tastier they are. For your first time I'd recommend a unicorn of around 180 - 200 years old, they should have at least built up around 4 layers by then. Not too old nor too young the perfect age for a first timer. I also heard the Depth Dwellers create a sort of fermented alcohol from them as well, if you wish to try it.

But you need to know how to prepare them properly. They can be poisonous if not properly handled.

Closeranemone48

Yes and no, the bicorn is a separate creature from the unicorn. It is true unicorns do have two horns in their life span, but this is mostly in the early stages of their life. I do not know the correct terminology to refer to the two horned unicorn but here is some other information regarding this phenomenon.

A unicorn is called a unicorn when they reach adulthood. At the larvae stage they are referred to as Nulla Cornelius or nulicorn due to the lack of any signs of a horn. I believe its around when they are of at least 20 - 40 years of age, they show signs of any actual horns. By the age of 120 or 150 they should have both hones completely entwined into one. The reason why people don't commonly see nulicorns or their older two horned halves, is because of the lack of development of their lungs. Up to around 200 years at most a unicorn will still breath with their gills.

The unicorn you see in the picture is around roughly 400 years old.

I don't frankly know the universally accepted tastiest part of the unicorn. Some cliches say the horn. Others refer to its third leg, its tail or even its testicles. Some even prepare stew from the dripping glue like substance that it excretes when on shore. But from my personal experience, it is the barnacles that are layered across their body.

The older unicorns are almost completely covered with them creating layers upon layers of them. The older the unicorn the older the barnacle and the tastier they are. For your first time I'd recommend a unicorn of around 180 - 200 years old, they should have at least built up around 4 layers by then. Not too old nor too young the perfect age for a first timer. I also heard the Depth Dwellers create a sort of fermented alcohol from them as well, if you wish to try it.

But you need to know how to prepare them properly. They can be poisonous if not properly handled.
Oh this is interesting, you see in the tundra, the barnacles have a different taste then in more temperate climates as they tend to have no taste due to the cold. The best part in the cold is it’s third leg.
As an accomplished boater I assume you have tried the dumverup method of having the third leg? It is the easiest on a small boat after all.

Oh this is interesting, you see in the tundra, the barnacles have a different taste then in more temperate climates as they tend to have no taste due to the cold. The best part in the cold is it’s third leg.
As an accomplished boater I assume you have tried the dumverup method of having the third leg? It is the easiest on a small boat after all.
Oh, the waters I fish in are mostly lukewarm, while the occasional ruptures create an almost boiling heat. I normally don't need to fish when that happens as most of the fish that travel through here cannot withstand the heat. Although a pain to clean, so as to keep the river from being poisoned by dead fish. The unicorn though seems to be fine in extreme harsh climates from the looks of things.

As for third leg preparation, I normally don't have proper materials to prepare a meal on the boat. What I usually do is just sauté any fish I catch with a few vegetables and few pinches of salt.

As for the method of preparing you've mentioned, I've actually never heard of it. Could you possibly enlighten me?

Closeranemone48

Oh, the waters I fish in are mostly lukewarm, while the occasional ruptures create an almost boiling heat. I normally don't need to fish when that happens as most of the fish that travel through here cannot withstand the heat. Although a pain to clean, so as to keep the river from being poisoned by dead fish. The unicorn though seems to be fine in extreme harsh climates from the looks of things.

As for third leg preparation, I normally don't have proper materials to prepare a meal on the boat. What I usually do is just sauté any fish I catch with a few vegetables and few pinches of salt.

As for the method of preparing you've mentioned, I've actually never heard of it. Could you possibly enlighten me?
If should be easy with what you tell me of your waters! In order to dumverup the third leg(when harvesting the leg only go to the knee, they can grow back then, [i’ve see as such])

you first need to find boiled water, fill a small bucket(like your bail) chop the third leg(I leave the bone whole, it makes a better dumverup) throw it in with some salt(if the water is fresh water) raw vegetables and, a little bit of its glue like ooze to thicken. Leave till preferred thickness(almost a chunky paste) and consume while warm. It may sound like a stew but it is not, because if prepared properly it never goes bad or thickens to a solid(like a stew).

I Hope you enjoy your next dumverup!