The Anti-Reader: Worst Possible Combination of Tags and Genres

D

Deleted member 29316

Um, I don't think I quite understand what you're talking about. I mean, that's just what every good story does, doesn't it?
Maybe I phrased it wrong. Uh...just replace the motivations with psyche of the characters. Like how one of my characters set off a chain of events just because her self-esteem got dangerously low.

I can't get the correct term in that 😣

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Um, I don't think I quite understand what you're talking about. I mean, that's just what every good story does, doesn't it?
Maybe I phrased it wrong. Uh...just replace the motivations with psyche of the characters. Like how one of my characters set off a chain of events just because her self-esteem got dangerously low.

I can't get the correct term in that 😣
I think that maybe he's meaning that his story focuses more on how the characters are affected mentally throughout the story, along with their motivations rather than their actions. When actions are done, it is due to their mentality at the time...maybe?

X

D

Deleted member 29316

I think that maybe he's meaning that his story focuses more on how the characters are affected mentally throughout the story, along with their motivations rather than their actions. When actions are done, it is due to their mentality at the time...maybe?

X
Yep, that's it. Thanks for the save! 😁

Stratothrax

any tag just add marmite

Not gonna lie, I have like three jars of marmite in the cupboard so seeing a marmite tag would draw my curiosity and then my attention.

In my experience dry and wordy romance seems to draw the least reader interest, it has the double whammy of no action or adventure or violence which is one of the main draws of serials, but also lacks the drama that romance lovers like, and also fails to interest slice of life lovers as it doesn't meander on the minutiae.

sereminar

Hmm, so there's like a few tags that i always blacklist when i'm searching for new stories to read so if i just throw them all together i get this lovely mess :p

Ecchi Horror Harem Tragedy (speaking of i'm 100% sure that this is an anime...)

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Not gonna lie, I have like three jars of marmite in the cupboard so seeing a marmite tag would draw my curiosity and then my attention.

In my experience dry and wordy romance seems to draw the least reader interest, it has the double whammy of no action or adventure or violence which is one of the main draws of serials, but also lacks the drama that romance lovers like, and also fails to interest slice of life lovers as it doesn't meander on the minutiae.

Doing all of that is a feat in itself.

Dont really have any tags I have any particular feelings about, except rape, in which I probably wont read.. But if a novel has the the following genres all at once: Harem, Spice of Life, and smut, then Im generally gonna dislike the novel entirely. Just my opinion tho and some novels like Morbid really make these genres into something great.

bloodyWriter

Just looked through the list. Child Abuse, Child Protagonist and something sexual.

Definetly something I would hate to see.

DDTStudios

Ecchi I hate ecchi by all means with LitRPG cause there is so much fucking rape that happens which makes me wonder if those authors have a rape fettish or something.