Resolved THE AUTHORS NOTE IS BROKEN.

Chaaruzu_Corner

Young Senior Member
I have been using that chapter in all my chapters now and I love it, makes it easier for you guys to communicate my thoughts but for the first time there's nothing like that in my latest chapter.

Because it's fucking broken, I dunno what happened but authors notes keep appearing as error and when I view my chapter in the previews all I got is a text with one word 'false' in it.

I literally had to copy and paste my whole chapter because I was scared that it'll get deleted. At first u thought it was the weird letters I've put in but that was not the case, it's the authors note. I dunno why but when you have one it won't save your current save and instead return to the previous one. Which meant that when I published my chapter thinking I was done someone commented why there's an extra copied paragraph (which is the authors note fault if it hadn't weirded put I wouldn't have to copy and paste it in the first place) which i saw that the thought bubbles I italice wasn't that way and had to italice and bold all of the words all over again. Which made me obviously not happy of course so that's why I'm writing this one here.

This only happened today so please fix it :)

Tony

Staff member
I have been using that chapter in all my chapters now and I love it, makes it easier for you guys to communicate my thoughts but for the first time there's nothing like that in my latest chapter.

Because it's fucking broken, I dunno what happened but authors notes keep appearing as error and when I view my chapter in the previews all I got is a text with one word 'false' in it.

I literally had to copy and paste my whole chapter because I was scared that it'll get deleted. At first u thought it was the weird letters I've put in but that was not the case, it's the authors note. I dunno why but when you have one it won't save your current save and instead return to the previous one. Which meant that when I published my chapter thinking I was done someone commented why there's an extra copied paragraph (which is the authors note fault if it hadn't weirded put I wouldn't have to copy and paste it in the first place) which i saw that the thought bubbles I italice wasn't that way and had to italice and bold all of the words all over again. Which made me obviously not happy of course so that's why I'm writing this one here.

This only happened today so please fix it :)

Sorry about that. It's fixed now.

Last edited: