The! Best! Boy! Competition is here, peeps!

Second best boi?

• Agentt

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Sailus

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Ben

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Cupcake

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • DefinatelyANuffian

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Corgi

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Cadmar

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Isekai truck

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Hans, get ze flamewerferd

Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
If voted I promise to lace the city's water supply with gatorade colouring and provide every household a tsundere dog maid. The latter is mandatory. Naysayers will be flogged and skinned in full view of the public in the town square.

IMG_20220118_152918.jpg

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
All these contestants, most shall be strangers to you. There are many veterans who unfortunately just passed on, new one comes. We have @Zirrboy @Paul_Tromba @Impotent @Ilikewaterkusa @Amok @TrashyHuman @(your name here) who might become the next SH idols.
I'm not exactly new here.
the one true savior.png
agen.png
benjep.png

D

Deleted member 54065

You want those to be the words people remember you as when you won the competition for second best boi?
Ah, you know I'm pretty much fine with anything.

I'm just surprised because I'm not that active anymore, yet some people still remembers me.

I thought I would get a few votes here: "how about the worst member competition." Now, I'm puzzled by the fact that someone voted for me here.
i did. and since you're already here, you can't be on the worst member competition. tough luck.
(also I wanna be on that list)

Agentt

Thighs
Ah, you know I'm pretty much fine with anything.

I'm just surprised because I'm not that active anymore, yet some people still remembers me.
People will remember the dude who makes free covers, that's one of the constant of physics

SailusGebel

i did. and since you're already here, you can't be on the worst member competition. tough luck.
(also I wanna be on that list)
But why am I on this list? I suspect that maybe I liked a few of Agentt's messages recently, which means I got here via bribery. But I didn't mean to do this. :blob_no:

Agentt

Thighs
But why am I on this list? I suspect that maybe I liked a few of Agentt's messages recently, which means I got here via bribery. But I didn't mean to do this. :blob_no:
Well, the only reason is that I saw zirrboy saying you like random stuff, so, well, meh