The! Best! Boy! Competition is here, peeps!

Second best boi?

• Agentt

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Sailus

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Ben

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Cupcake

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • DefinatelyANuffian

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Corgi

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Cadmar

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Isekai truck

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Hans, get ze flamewerferd

Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Well, the only reason is that I saw zirrboy saying you like random stuff, so, well, meh
Yet the most based writer / poster is not on the list?!?! What kind of operation are you running?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
If I vote for you, can I sleep on the maid's lap?
The maid will actively voice her direct opposition but won't attempt to push you off if you lay between her soft, warm, cushion-like thighs anyway.

I vote for Ben, because he's retarded
Simply an untrue, political lie told to throw my votes.

I'm also sexist and a raging homophone.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Well, it's not exactly a competition, we all know best boy of all is our Lord Tony.

However, who is the second best boy? Hmmmm?

Do please nominate contestants

Here are our contestants~~♡

1. @Agentt

Just look at him! Look at that little cookie baby, don't you want to just cuddle with him till he melts into you?

2. @SailusGebel

A well known lurker, if you have ever made a thread, chances are Sailus here was the first reply you got.
A major portion of the likes recieved are also because of his contribution~

3. @BenJepheneT

The man! The myth! The legend! Who doesn't know of him? The SHF community can be devided into people who like him, and people who have him on his ignore list.

The man who brightens every straight man's day, no matter the kink,
The man of limitless creativity, everyone!

4. @CupcakeNinja

The man! The myth! The legend! Who doesn't know of him? The SHF community can be devided into people who like him, and people who have him on his ignore list.

The man who is lifting the most "Discussion and Writing tips" forum on his shoulders,
The man who fricks your mother, everyone!

5. @NotaNuffian

The man! The myth! The legend! Who doesn't know of him? The SHF community can be devided into people who like him, and people who have him on his ignore list. This paragraph would make sense a few months ago, but he is more family friendly now.

The man who has been posting a thread almost everyday, responsible for keeping this place lively, the man who is also lifting the "Discussion and Writing tips" on his shoulders,

The man who refuses to tell us his NUF username, everyone!

6. @HURGMCGURG

Lots of people must be thinking,
"Who is this guy?"
"He has 300 messages, how is he famous?"

Well, people, this man, has been lurking on the community game, "Last One To Comment Wins" for over an year. Almost everyone who has taken part in it knows how active this guy is. I believe he deserves a place here.

7. @CadmarLegend

I don't need words for this, literally anyone and everyone who was active on forums before 2021 knows the man. His era lasted for a few months, but what he did was something no one could imagine
The stalker!
The man who has most following!
The former sole user of "Writing Prompt"

Make way for the moustache!

8. @owotrucked

The famed artist! Also a lurker....he...just...wait, is he famous? I don't think anyone remembers him. Anyhow, he draws tiddies, and also writes smut.

9. @Hans.Trondheim

Truly, the man,the myth, the legend, and that too unironically.
Shounen authors can hope to someday imitate how 'action filled' this man's life has been.
An author, and artist, and a teacher, who doesn't feel ashamed that his students are reading an isekai written by him.

The man who draws free covers(sometimes), everyone!

Ahem, a little note. Actually 2.

Every year, our SHF community grows. Every year more newbies come, even more than how many did last year.

All these contestants, most shall be strangers to you. There are many veterans who unfortunately just passed on, new one comes. We have @Zirrboy @Paul_Tromba @Impotent @Ilikewaterkusa @Amok @TrashyHuman @(your name here) who might become the next SH idols.

Note number duo!

After this, the next step should obviously be a best girl competition.

However, can I rank women, and not have my account suspended? That is, the question. Post your thoughts below.
I dont just fuck mothers. I fuck you, your sisters, and your pets. I stay away from your daughters tho. I have my morals.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
The maid will actively voice her direct opposition but won't attempt to push you off if you lay between her soft, warm, cushion-like thighs anyway.

Simply an untrue, political lie told to throw my votes.

I'm also sexist and a raging homophone.
Your a word that looks and/or sounds the same but is pronounced different?

Agentt

Thighs
THE RESULTSSSSSS ARE HEEEERE!!!

ARE YOU CURIOUS TO KNOW WHO THE BESTEST OF BEST BOY IS?
THE ANSWER IS~~
@Tony !!!!

The second best boy is @Hans.Trondheim !
The way through a man's heart is not through his stomach, but rather by giving free covers!

Clap for he man people!

While making of this contest, I never thought anyone could get a majority(>50% votes). This is a testament to how famous you are Hans.

Runner ups are:
holding 2nd place, @Agentt!
holding 3rd place, @NotaNuffian
Correction! @BenJepheneT has now overtaken the nuffian!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54065

THE RESULTSSSSSS ARE HEEEERE!!!

ARE YOU CURIOUS TO KNOW WHO THE BESTEST OF BEST BOY IS?
THE ANSWER IS~~
@Tony !!!!

The second best boy is @Hans.Trondheim !
The way through a man's heart is not through his stomach, but rather by giving free covers!

Clap for he man people!

While making of this contest, I never thought anyone could get a majority(>50% votes). This is a testament to how famous you are Hans.

Runner ups are:
holding 2nd place, @Agentt!
holding 3rd place, @NotaNuffian
Correction! @BenJepheneT has now overtaken the nuffian!
Err...thanks, I guess?

In any case, I only wanted to contribute to this community by helping with the covers, not to get famous.

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Were the fuck is me. I’m the best boy

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Well, it's not exactly a competition, we all know best boy of all is our Lord Tony.

However, who is the second best boy? Hmmmm?

Do please nominate contestants

Here are our contestants~~♡

1. @Agentt

Just look at him! Look at that little cookie baby, don't you want to just cuddle with him till he melts into you?

2. @SailusGebel

A well known lurker, if you have ever made a thread, chances are Sailus here was the first reply you got.
A major portion of the likes recieved are also because of his contribution~

3. @BenJepheneT

The man who brightens every straight man's day, no matter the kink,
The man of limitless creativity, everyone!

4. @CupcakeNinja

The man who is lifting the most "Discussion and Writing tips" forum on his shoulders,
The man who fricks your mother, everyone!

5. @NotaNuffian

The man! The myth! The legend! Who doesn't know of him? The SHF community can be devided into people who like him, and people who have him on his ignore list. This paragraph would make sense a few months ago, but he is more family friendly now.

The man who has been posting a thread almost everyday, responsible for keeping this place lively, the man who is also lifting the "Discussion and Writing tips" on his shoulders,

The man who refuses to tell us his NUF username, everyone!

6. @HURGMCGURG

Lots of people must be thinking,
"Who is this guy?"
"He has 300 messages, how is he famous?"

Well, people, this man, has been lurking on the community game, "Last One To Comment Wins" for over an year. Almost everyone who has taken part in it knows how active this guy is. I believe he deserves a place here.

7. @CadmarLegend

I don't need words for this, literally anyone and everyone who was active on forums before 2021 knows the man. His era lasted for a few months, but what he did was something no one could imagine
The stalker!
The man who has most following!
The former sole user of "Writing Prompt"

Make way for the moustache!

8. @owotrucked

The famed artist! Also a lurker....he...just...wait, is he famous? I don't think anyone remembers him. Anyhow, he draws tiddies, and also writes smut.

9. @Hans.Trondheim

Truly, the man,the myth, the legend, and that too unironically.
Shounen authors can hope to someday imitate how 'action filled' this man's life has been.
An author, and artist, and a teacher, who doesn't feel ashamed that his students are reading an isekai written by him.

The man who draws free covers(sometimes), everyone!

Ahem, a little note. Actually 2.

Every year, our SHF community grows. Every year more newbies come, even more than how many did last year.

All these contestants, most shall be strangers to you. There are many veterans who unfortunately just passed on, new one comes. We have @Zirrboy @Paul_Tromba @Impotent @Ilikewaterkusa @Amok @TrashyHuman @(your name here) who might become the next SH idols.

Note number duo!

After this, the next step should obviously be a best girl competition.

However, can I rank women, and not have my account suspended? That is, the question. Post your thoughts below.
so this thread existed...

why only 9 votes for me... C'mon... Don't you need the moustache in your lives? You do! Vote for me today (I'll gib cookies and cheetos, as well as 5 bubble gums, follow every story you create as a "reader", and a daily reminder for how great SHF is and why you shouldnt try to change your vote)