• Nahe san

• Ookami

• KyomiMegumin

• Yansusu

• Lin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Since I'd vote for a dead turtle before I would Moonpearl, I'd have to say Alice or Nahrenne is my choice. Kinda hard to choose between them to be honest.

Also, kinda bizarre to think Jemini is a woman. Have spoken to him frequently and nothing about him gives the vibe. Eh, whatever.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
Also, kinda bizarre to think Jemini is a woman. Have spoken to him frequently and nothing about him gives the vibe. Eh, whatever.
Yeah, kinda is weird for anyone to think it's a woman. I know he's never specified, but nothing about him in our numerous discussions has tossed that feeling out.

Anyway, for me...probably Ai-chan.

Agentt

Thighs
Since I'd vote for a dead turtle before I would Moonpearl, I'd have to say Alice or Nahrenne is my choice. Kinda hard to choose between them to be honest.

Yeah, kinda is weird for anyone to think it's a woman. I know he's never specified, but nothing about him in our numerous discussions has tossed that feeling out.

Anyway, for me...probably Ai-chan.
....don't make me feel weird now.

I felt she was a woman plainly because how serious most of her posts were

Kenjona

I'm going to have to study this guys movements. Seems like a pro
No, Women just like to fuck with guys in general. Many are willing to put you in an embarrassing position just to get a laugh. Very few men want to be in Victoria's Secret standing there with shopping bags while the women discuss what looks good and what does not. Thankfully Victoria's usually have some nice comfy seats, in view of the changing room. Much, much better than other clothing stores.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
🇮🇲
🇹 🇷 🇺 🇱 🇾
🇸 🇺 🇸 🇫 🇮 🇸 🇭 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸
im gonna start making my own emojis further cementing my position

Still my win. Every greyblob is by default grey and void of emotion. Therefore only one greyblob exists.
....don't make me feel weird now.

I felt she was a woman plainly because how serious most of her posts were
Iirc then there happened to be people who referred to jemini as woman, which also highly confused me. :blob_hmm_two:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
(Jesus, Alice, your pfp is huge)
Eh? It's not? It's just a 335x600 image. It really isn't big at all...
One of the oldest members here, who plays a valuable role in feature requests and bug reports.
Ehe, it's the one part of the forums that I'm active at~

I also regularly report threads made in the wrong subforum when they make General Stuff in the Scribblehub Discussion.
She can accurately determine how quickly your bug will be resolved, if it does gets solved.
I mean... It's not that hard once you get used to it?
She also acts as a guide to newbies!
Do I? I mean... I guess I can answer newbie questions when they ask me or something...
The message fanatic everyone! Clap for her!
I'm only at the 3rd spot in Scribbly... I'm not that active at the grind here... >.>

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
No, Women just like to fuck with guys in general. Many are willing to put you in an embarrassing position just to get a laugh. Very few men want to be in Victoria's Secret standing there with shopping bags while the women discuss what looks good and what does not. Thankfully Victoria's usually have some nice comfy seats, in view of the changing room. Much, much better than other clothing stores.
Going to have to agree here. Have unfortunately been in this situation. Friends of mine thought I should have been "happy" about going into a Victoria's Secret to see the so-called hotties that shop there while I was with my girlfriend. Don't know what dumbass image they had in their minds, but standing in what is practically a lingerie store, the only guy in sight mind you, while your girlfriend tries on spicy outfits is not as nice as it sounds, though I was definitely the fool who was kinda excited at first too. I'm a moron I know.

Yes, some of the women working there were beautiful....but something about being stared at by other women shopping while my girlfriend picks out things, all smiles and excitement, just really rubs me wrong. Hard to explain the situation in words. Would not do again.

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
*pokes head out from work*
I have been summoned (I think?)

I also find going to Victoria’s Secret torturous. My only experiences have been when my mom forced me to go. You would just see me standing awkwardly there as close as possible to my mom, wanting to go home. Why? Cause people. Also cause I don’t like shopping in general. People, ugh.