The body of the reincarnate.

DarklyReadsBooks

Ok, so you isekai. Very basic. The difference is... this body has been inhabited by all the reincarnators this world has ever seen! It's your job to figure out why this body is the only one that allows reincarnation. This is a problem in one of my many worlds, any fixes @FellowDeities

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
the first thing i do is test that claim and die again. once I can confirm I am indeed dimensionally immortal, I keep killing myself until I'm reborn with a giant horse cock and finally fulfill my life goal to wear a goat shortstack loli on my meat shaft as a mutton kebab

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Um.... Basically no matter how much explainable reason you want to put it, my basic guess to compare your basic question is that some lazy god has so many reincarnators lined up and has to deal with all of them but doesn't want to populate the world with some rando and decides to make a body which would be inhabited by a protag and everytime the person dies, he reuses it by reverting it back to new and put a new soul into that sht and shoved it to some random woman and say 'Congrat's btch, you now carry a gifted child'. And it became an automatic routine of dying and reverting it back to new and shoved it to some random woman and thats it.

It gives perspective as to why there's no parents since you don't have one and your mother gets killed after you are born and get adopted to a new family.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Shitty billion years old unmaintainable codebase and this is the only hack the reincarnation system/god could come up with that does not require an overhaul.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
How can you be reincarnated into the same body? Scenario makes no sense. Like if one person dies the body is done for. How could someone else reincarnate into it?

sereminar

It was the body of a deities true love, unable to cope with the loss of their loved one they brought them back the only way they knew how. The power of the hero keeps the body functioning, but the lover has long sense passed away. Now only strangers inhabit their body, a constant reminder of their loss.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I probably wouldn't get to spend long in that universe, so I'd just go enjoy myself, if possible.

DarklyReadsBooks

How can you be reincarnated into the same body? Scenario makes no sense. Like if one person dies the body is done for. How could someone else reincarnate into it?
The body magically repairs itself after each death.