The Confessions of Cassidy Cain

Story_Marc

Share your fun!

Been releasing 2 chapters weekly for a little over a month now and since the first act is up in full, figured I'd finally drop some stuff here. If you're interested in a crime story along the lines of things like Lupin, Leverage, Ocean's Eleven, The Italian Job, and Now You See Me, I'd recommend giving The Grandmaster of Theft series a try.

I just released the newest chapter today, "Chapter 15: Astute Observations and Outlandish Conclusions."

Attachments

• CoverArtSignature.png
    CoverArtSignature.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 26

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
It was? Now I feel bad for taking offense. :blob_frown:
I wouldn't feel bad for taking offense, it does come off as inherently antagonistic. If I didn't already know about him doing this as a joke, I'd view it as an insult. It's difficult to view it as anything else without context. I just knew ahead of time, nothing more.

SailusGebel

If I didn't already know about him doing this as a joke, I'd view it as an insult.
Most of the time, I write it as a serious answer. Same thing as when I write 'what' or 'yes.' 90% of the time, I either give an honest opinion\answer or ask a genuine question. The one who probably does it as a joke is DarkeReises.