The Correlation Between Anime Character Room's Feng Shui and their Fate in the Story?

I'm just really curious if someone actually made in-depth Feng Shui analysis of anime character's rooms, especially the main character.

Personally, I only understand about the placement of windows, bed, and the door. Everything else that include the elements just flew over my head. A good one being, iirc, if their legs didn't point towards the door and the bed didn't align with the windows.

I think most who live in apartments probably didn't have the best Feng Shui either since their front door may not be the biggest door, but the back window door leading to balcony where they plant some bonsai, lolis, or marijuana.

...but how do I know, it's not like the show writers really care about Feng Shui. Also, many anime characters enter through the window door instead due to anime powers. The Loli Index from To Aru series is a good example. I remember the room owner, Touma, didn't have good luck either, you could even describe him as quite miserable, aside from his luck with girls. Perhaps if we change his environment's Feng Shui, like making him move into a house with big front door, waters and enough plantation, his Imagine Breaker would instead turn into an oppai dragon and Kamachi.exe would collab with DxD's Author for their upcoming oppai game.

To be said, I didn't know shit about Feng Shui. So everyone's feel free to give their analysis.

I'm curious which anime character's room or their environment had the best or worst Feng Shui? Correlate them with how their fate went in the story.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i imagine some MC soloing the entire dungeon with ease and then die from accidental tetanus because he slept on the west side of his bed instead of the east and his yingyongwonton element clashed with his chingchongdaochapinglingpangkang synergy.

Anime is Japanese... how tf you put in Chinese Taoist into it?

i think Feng Shui is a pretty universal stuff, but I guess it's not popular with millennials since we're struggling to even get a house, much less decorate it.

i just feel it's pretty amusing: when you hate someone, you just have to re-arrange their furniture to make their lives miserable :D

Last edited:

Vnator

Ah, another fan of the Dragon's Dream fight! There are too few of us :(