The demon king is on his knees, what would you do next?

What would you do next?

• 1. Kill him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Seal his powers

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 3. Absorb his powers

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 4. Break his will

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Bristlecone

You defeated the Demon King and he now is on his knees.

“Haa....haa...“ Demon king

His stamina is 0 equal to his mana, but the fire in his eyes didn't disappear.

“Goddess...dog...“ Demon King

...The deal with the goddess was to erase the evil demon king from the world, and in return, she would return you to your world.

“...“ You

1. Kill him temporarily. A demon King cannot die, he will only disappear from the world for about 30 years (it will no longer be your problem).

2. Seal his powers and make him human. He will be forced to live with humans for 30 years, he may become fond of them, or he may become a stronger demon king.

3. Absorb his powers and become the True Demon Lord. You will oppose the goddess and find a way to return on your own (the demon king will live inside your mind).

4. Break his will. Let him recover and then come back to defeat him as many times as it takes for him to accept his defeat (not an easy fight).

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
You defeated the Demon King and he now is on his knees.

“Haa....haa...“ Demon king

His stamina is 0 equal to his mana, but the fire in his eyes didn't disappear.

“Goddess...dog...“ Demon King

...The deal with the goddess was to erase the evil demon king from the world, and in return, she would return you to your world.

“...“ You

1. Kill him temporarily. A demon King cannot die, he will only disappear from the world for about 30 years (it will no longer be your problem).

2. Seal his powers and make him human. He will be forced to live with humans for 30 years, he may become fond of them, or he may become a stronger demon king.

3. Absorb his powers and become the True Demon Lord. You will oppose the goddess and find a way to return on your own (the demon king will live inside your mind).

4. Break his will. Let him recover and then come back to defeat him as many times as it takes for him to accept his defeat (not an easy fight).
Question: how will you break his will? :blob_evil:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
"The demon king is on his knees-"

Say no more

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Break his will by strapping him to a chair and keeping his eyes pried open while forcing him to watch shitty TikTok videos for eternity. Enforce the idea in his mind that he was beaten by people part of the race that make those shitty videos, he’s sure to despair and lose all hope in everything.

Last edited:

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Use my unique skill Subsumption to absorb the entirety of his being, turning my race into Half Demon, so I could more readily be accepted by my new subjects, even if they don't know precisely how I came to be as such. Plus stealing all of his knowledge should be plenty useful. Of course, I'd probably already be like part dragon part slime part elemental and so on at the time. But the DK should be significant enough to make me Half Demon regardless of how many other things I've already absorbed. Plus I'd probably gain a certain male attribute, then build a harem of cute demon girls.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I've read enough hentai to know where this is going.

My personal finish would be to gender bend and seal him into a human body before mindbreaking the now helpless girl into the perfect slave waifu. Bonus points if I can take her back with me afterwards. Otherwise just mindbreak her into a turbo slut :blob_evil: