The Demon Lord’s Castle – A Mafia Game (Evil Victory)

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
I will go out with a wicked grin.
The seed in your heart is dangerous plus 1.

You killed all of our party members just to survive, just... Why?

You should know that being heroes meant that we should sacrifice ourselves for the sake of humanity so... Why? Why did you do all of this?

Plus1

Hahaha, oh, you foolish thing. What kinds of nonsense did your late master plant in your head? Do you not get it? The only thing that matters is yourself! Your life, and growing in power. Who cares how you do it? Who cares if you have to lie, or kill? In the end, we only worked so hard to kill the demon lord because if we didn't, he would kill us. But now, that threat is gone. I can finally be who I really am! I have been freed from the shackles of morals and expectations!

This demonic seed inside me is not twisting my thoughts; it is simply revealing my bare, innermost self. And I do now regret what I did.

Erys

Her Highness
Current Vote Count

No Lynch(1): Plus1
Plus1(3): Jailbreak571, Aaqil-sama, Amok

The majority has been reached. Plus1 will be executed.

Welcome to the game! You are an Evil Demon Lord.

You have the following active ability:
  • Each Night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

• Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will be transformed into your minion. If you successfully used this ability once, you can’t use it again for the rest of the game.
You win if at least one Evil-aligned player is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Aaqil-sama wins!

You are now an Evil Usurper.

You will appear Good to the Prophet and Disciple.

You have the following active ability:
  • Each Night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

• Each Night, you may target a player and a second player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player’s active abilities will target the second player instead of whatever their original target was.
You win if the Demon Lord is dead, one Evil-aligned player is alive, and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Amok

grblbrbl
plus1 was sketchy from page1. but I was lazy this game so meh

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Hahaha, oh, you foolish thing. What kinds of nonsense did your late master plant in your head? Do you not get it? The only thing that matters is yourself! Your life, and growing in power. Who cares how you do it? Who cares if you have to lie, or kill? In the end, we only worked so hard to kill the demon lord because if we didn't, he would kill us. But now, that threat is gone. I can finally be who I really am! I have been freed from the shackles of morals and expectations!

This demonic seed inside me is not twisting my thoughts; it is simply revealing my bare, innermost self. And I do now regret what I did.
You... You are not the plus 1 I used to know. He was brave, strong, and a great advocate of justice. The only thing that is remaining to you is the.... Demon lord.

Amok

grblbrbl
aakvil did ping me.... but did a better job being non sus than plus1. have fun ya'll