The first thing you would do if you were reincarnated into a Fantasy World

Goswick

Drunken Australian
So, your life in this world has ended, and you get reincarnated into a fantasy world as yourself - with all its tropes and eccentricities. What's the first thing that you would do? Don't worry how dumb it might sound: if it's dumb, it's better imo.

Seyer_Jad

Go grind, go take up easy mid-tier quest save some money and find a wife that doesn't punch your for every time she do something stupid and gets embarrass...or betray humanity and go on a genocide run 😏

Polarize4777

So, your life in this world has ended, and you get reincarnated into a fantasy world as yourself - with all its tropes and eccentricities. What's the first thing that you would do? Don't worry how dumb it might sound: if it's dumb, it's better imo.
Do we reincarnate with an adult body or a baby's body ?

Alienix

I will be the same person. I will probably adapt to my new life and culture. I blend and interact with people from my new world. I will try to get a job with high salary. And maybe I will have a new hobby such as keeping a docile magical beast as a pet and maybe be a mage by a whim.

I will not strive to be the strongest or to be a hero. I, Kira Alienix Yoshikage, just want a quiet life.

neptune

...probably train everymagic to max if theres a system especially time and space magic,become a sage,stay far away from human since i ain’t taking chances that theres probably corrupted noble,bad kings and sht,also who knows what they’re gonna do if they knew about my power so im not having any deep relationship so they can’t threaten me with it,afterwards make a home at a dungeon so i can farm exp and resources,make a barrier that will disguise my home,dungeon and stuff create golems and try to give it intelligent so i wont get too lonely plus if unless the people im living with are either a vampire or an immortal they will die too fast and make it painful for me

TRNRLogan

I'd probably choose a profession like Blacksmith and train at that. Unless of course i had some major cheat.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
practice some magic and channel my inner chuuni.
Find my niche and get in touch with the external mana after CHEWing not just one but two 💬 TWO pieces of bubblegum!

I don't want a small bubblegum. -loli (old BigBoy ad)

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Figure out if there is a system, then figure out how the system works, then aim to learn magic if possible. Maybe go on a grinding spree after all that. Then either seek out an existing society to try to ingratiate myself into, or disappear into the wilderness and become a wild person till I blend in with the monsters. Basically depending on my mood at the time.

SourDaiDai

Hopefully I don't have a family, I'ma disappear.
See if I'm like the MC in "The Gamer", I would like his skills set.
See if I get full, I would like to eat and eat, with out getting fat please!o(〃^▽^〃)o
I'll be grinding for stats! I would like to be immortal, even if it's lonely. I'm ok with it.
Living in the forest with OP stats, a pet, and a magic mirror so I can watch all the worlds drama/issues would be awesome!
I'll probably spend some time studying the culture and language, I wanna see the difference between our world and theirs.

I hope there's no demon lord, I don't wanna fight you or see you...
Hero, get away, I've read to many stories where you're an a-hole...
I don't really want to talk to anyone, but having the skill to would put me at ease.
I would like to stay hidden, perhaps sending a clone of myself to control at least, but that's all.
I wonder if that world would try summoning people?

I just want to disconnect from it all but enjoy it. (ノ≧ڡ≦)

AkalE

since all the tropes with getting isekai'ed would hold, I guess I would become an information broker. I will become the great Prophet! Live an easy life, rambling nonsense.

Or alternatively, the trusted side-kick for the strongest in the world. I'll tell him the best places/ ways to get OP items and skills. Once the hero saves the day, I'll hope for a handsome reward and a noble title.

Life is too short even if I isekai. You can never rest too much.

Ark-

I might seems a downer here, but i would totally prefer modern times (after WW2) rather than before it, however, if i'm reincarnated in a fantasy world with my prior memory, i would have 2 path that i would take.

1. Scholar/Teacher with focus on Science, more specifically, Classical physics.

2. Governmental position, hopefully, as a senator (if there is one) or a Minister

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i'd probably work at the local farm until i
  • marry the local farm girl
  • get enough money to study, get a job and settle down married with some girl
  • get enough money to study, write my experiences in my original world as fiction, sell them, get more money, and settle down married with some girl, possibly a harem of two or three
  • die

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
i'd probably work at the local farm until i
  • marry the local farm girl
  • get enough money to study, get a job and settle down married with some girl
  • get enough money to study, write my experiences in my original world as fiction, sell them, get more money, and settle down married with some girl, possibly a harem of two or three
  • die

Hahahahahahaha, you think so? Money? Studying? Writing? Social mobility? I think this outcome is more likely.

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
I would lie down on the grass (or wherever I am) and stare at the sky, getting over my past life. Then, as I know everything happens for a reason, I'd try to figure out my purpose, I'd also spend some time thinking if this is an alternate reality, another dimension, another world in the same galaxy or universe, etc.

Once I'm done I'll get something to eat and water.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Honestly, if I had to write the very first thing, it would end as some kind of a survival plan with securing area, food, water, possibly tools and trying to spot any vintage points. So instead, let me say what would be my first goal after I'm "safe", be it finding a town or something.

The first thing I'd do is gathering information. Most likely I'd go straight to a library if it exists and spend a lot of time reading. Knowledge is power. Even IRL I'm the information broker persona, kinda.