The futuristic age: Discussion

BEETLESME

Hi, New Novel here. The name is the futuristic age

Descriptions:
In the year 10,345, a distant future, those with weak cultivation, magical energy, or insufficient power could never breathe the air there.

A weakling and coward named Ashborn fought his way to the top, only to discover that what he believed was the pinnacle was the bottom of the abyss as he died to the heavenly demon and his five executives.

Full of regrets and ignorance., he was given a second chance at life by regressing to the age of thirteen.

This is the chronicle of a cowardly and weak man who transforms his life and soars above the pinnacle of martial art.

I'm open to feedback and ideas, this isn't freestyle like my other novels, this novel was planned for A to Z. I ain't forcing you to read it, I'm just doing my thing in my space. Something I noticed since I started posting on the internet is that "no one gives a damn" and if you beg you get a bad rating or abnormal criticisms.

My genres are different and strange, I don't do litrpg that much or reincarnation, which is now a cliche, I decided to go the regression way, which is a cliche in a sense, but not that common since you have to do a lot of a hit to get it right.

So read at your own risk, and discuss here if you like, I might get your ideas later, but on the novel chapter comment that will be immediately

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/656476/the-futuristic-age/

If you guys know any Korean or Japanese, I will love to post on Kakaopage and Syosetu

So leave me a message if you can but I ain't forcing it...

So do your stuff, I do mine

*Bows*