The genre 'gender bender'

Squirrel

How much positive response will you get from a gender bender genre??

Edited part:Ok ok doesn't matter how much positive response will it get. Even still I will tell ya'll what happened to my dudes lives.. thanks for your replies by the way..(✿^‿^)

Last edited:

DWS

I wrote a GB story and the response was great. Over 440 readers by the time I finished it. Of course, there's a lot of variance in what kinds of story you'll find in the tag. Some just have it as an add-on to an isekai concept; I didn't do that personally. Just make it as good as you can and it'll gather momentum like any other book.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Good lord. Another genre following author.

Fun fact, I liked the track runner story so much that I still hold onto the link for up to five years, but seeing the climate of sports with male athletes performing the sunflower manual to win... FML.

longer

Balls

Fun fact, I liked the track runner story so much that I still hold onto the link for up to five years, but seeing the climate of sports with male athletes performing the sunflower manual to win... FML.
The change teams option is broken I swear. You go from top 100ish to top 10 at least.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
The change teams option is broken I swear. You go from top 100ish to top 10 at least.
Same shit in the story as well. Women are complaining the dude who is now a chick being the fastest in the team when in the men's, he's dead last.

Can't find the jokey post in 9gag saying a trans woman (was dude) losing to a soon-to-be trans man (still a woman).

Found it: https://9gag.com/gag/aLvwqy6

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Same shit in the story as well. Women are complaining the dude who is now a chick being the fastest in the team when in the men's, he's dead last.

Can't find the jokey post in 9gag saying a trans woman (was dude) losing to a soon-to-be trans man (still a woman).
I'm always in support for trans representation in sports. One because, well, I'm queer supportive. Two because it makes for excellent entertainment.

There's nothing more enthralling than seeing a preppy side cut tomboy MMA rookie get an uppercut from a hairy Paul Bunyan lookalike lumberjack butch lesbian to the gut so hard she digests her ovaries and gets a premature period.

You simply don't get those kinda moments in purist female sports.

Squirrel

Elaborate.
Oh so the case was that something happened in the lives of Lu Xian and her beloved. So I was just going to describe what had happened with them...and now out of curiosity I asked the question above... see I asked for ' positive responses' as I would feel pity for my dudes if people curse them...so that's all..(✿^‿^)

SailusGebel

Oh so the case was that something happened in the lives of Lu Xian and her beloved. So I was just going to describe what had happened with them...and now out of curiosity I asked the question above... see I asked for ' positive responses' as I would feel pity for my dudes if people curse them...so that's all..(✿^‿^)
Okay, you managed to confuse me even more. :blob_pat_sad:

Squirrel

By the way, did you praised or cursed???(๑•﹏•)
Okay, you managed to confuse me even more. :blob_pat_sad:
Hahahaha..(๑•﹏•) actually I just said I had just started my series and out of curiosity asked the question.. thanks for your reply though.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
By the way, did you praised or cursed???(๑•﹏•)

Hahahaha..(๑•﹏•) actually I just said I had just started my series and out of curiosity asked the question.. thanks for your reply though.
Both.

Praised in fiction
Cursed in non-fiction

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Depends, I think most suck. Oh no I’m a women, oh well, that doesn’t matter. (And the main charafter never brings it up, aside from I miss my penis. Or even try to find a way to return to their original sex, and/or try anything to accept their current sex. They just do nothing and say “Oh well”)

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
How much positive response will you get from a gender bender genre??

Edited part:Ok ok doesn't matter how much positive response will it get. Even still I will tell ya'll what happened to my dudes lives.. thanks for your replies by the way..(✿^‿^)
Voiding out of the soul. There’s none.