The goddess of food needs you to help, what blessing would you choose?

What blessing would you choose?

• 1. Sweet Lover

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • 2. Salty Lover

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 3. Spicy Lover

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • 4. Water Lover

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Bristlecone

You died from choking on food...

Or so it seems.

“I am the goddess of food, and you are not dead yet“

A shiny apron speaks to you inside a gray void.

“There is a world that is too busy fighting with a demon lord to create new recipes and that is starting to annoy me“

“Here's the deal, put an end to that endless war and I will send you back to your world being able to digest that food. These are the blessings I can give you“

1. Sweet Lover. Grants unlimited stamina and the ability to temporarily increase your body size. A permanent increase of 7 kg (unable to gain weight after that).

2. Salty Lover. In exchange for consuming HP per second, it grants a temporary 100% stat boost. A permanent decrease of 15% of Stamina, Mana and HP.

3. Spicy Lover. Grants a perfect digestive system, pain tolerance and the ability to transform pain into stat boosts. Taste buds are geared only towards spicy food. (other foods will have less flavor).

4. Water Lover. Only needs water to survive, grants the ability to transform into fog and ice. A permanent decrease of 20% of all stats (except Stamina, Mana and HP).

*All of these blessings need to have consumed the specific food on the day to function (4 liters in the case of water).

rain-090

Sweet lover is literally the best, no Stamina consumption is really good, along with no weight gain other than the static add on

Wait, This would be horrible if you starved,
But wait again, if you consume no Stamina, could you really starve?

SuperHeiyan

Water lover since, while techicality, but it does make you invisible and almost invulnerable in the water (why do you need air if you have water? Why do you need blood if you have water? Like a Fey of the Lake. Also sneaky assasin build OP and stats can be trained.

P. S. Is the third option is just being born asian?

Last edited:

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
Sweet, I am 20ish pounds underweight so an extra 16 would help a bit, also I am asthmatic so my stamina is crap. This just fixes two of my biggest problems. Water doesn’t seem to bad, but I don’t think it is for me.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
Sweet, I am 20ish pounds underweight so an extra 16 would help a bit, also I am asthmatic so my stamina is crap. This just fixes two of my biggest problems. Water doesn’t seem to bad, but I don’t think it is for me.
become a hydrohomie

Bristlecone

Sweet lover is literally the best, no Stamina consumption is really good, along with no weight gain other than the static add on

Wait, This would be horrible if you starved,
But wait again, if you consume no Stamina, could you really starve?
If you don't eat something sweet every day you will starve :s_smile:
P. S. Is the third option is just being born asian?
That is kinda racist 😆

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
This may be the most balanced question you've asked yet. There are pluses and minuses to all of them, with the weakest probably being Salty, and the strongest(combat wise at least) being Spicy.

Unfortunately, I don't meet the qualifications for Water or Spicy since I only drink about a liter of water in a day, and I never eat spicy stuff. I'd probably be forced into Sweets. T.T

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Sweets. 100% sweets. I'm already fat and have no stamina due to sickness (Can't do most sports as I'd collapse and go down in a fit). So stamina buff would be a cheat-like blessing for me. And you can't get fatter is a nice bonus as well. And there's no mention about not being able to diet, so you'd get buff as heck and never grow tired.

Enchant

This is just my opinion okay the best choice here is sweet lover, you can gain unlimited stamina that's OP, and by increasing my body size, my attack power will also increase.