The Hidden Artefact

Did you enjoy this chapter?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pluto_novels

Just wanted to make a thread so that I can see what you guys as the reader enjoy about the story and perhaps give us some advice on how to improve.

A note that we touched upon in the author note: Artefact and Artifact are the same word with different spelling.

:)

HonestMistake

It was nice to see the reasoning behind his abandonment. We are only on chapter 2, so we don't have much to go on, but the story is going well. My only complaint is grammar. There are several sentences and phrases you have used that just don't read right to me. Just things like adding "but before he could speak" or "with no family and no money". Just the little things that break up the flow. Ask me about the plot when we get 15-20 chapters in.

pluto_novels

Wow, us at PLUTO are super happy about how the novel is currently going. You guys are awesome.
Chapter 3 is currently out, with the next chapter going to be out on Thursday!

Please, tell us how it is. Feedback also is appericated.

Thanks!
PLUTO TEAM - (ryderpluto, hokoripluto, igorpluto, eddiesekaipluto, poseidonpluto)

CHAPTER 3 ->

pluto_novels

Wow, the support to this novel is so amazing and we just want it to keep going and going till we hit the trending page!
Scribble hub is a fantastic place to make our novel, although we had uploaded at other sites, this website is our main and we hope that it hits trending!

Chapter 4 - Nightmares make us Human!

(p.s scribblehub website team, i want this thread to have a poll in which people can vote so redirecting to the other thread connects it which stops the poll in its entirety)

pluto_novels

WOAH! Another day another chapter huh...

Seriously, after 1 week of publishing Hidden Artefact we did not expect to hit this many views at all!

Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.
Chapter 7 will be released on Monday, so stay tuned!

Chapter 6: What is this feeling?

pluto_novels

Well, our April fools prank sucked! Sorry folks but chapter 7 was made by ryderpluto's little brother! Sorry!

Chapter 7's proper chapter is now uploaded, Sorry for the inconvenience... :c