The Last to Comment Wins

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Look, drunk cats are liable to do silly things, like attempting to eat friendly fish.

Foxxy

The fun only starts when you go insane.
some of my favorite quotes from novels that i have been compiling for a few months......
"People think life is just one long, downward spiral into insanity until you die. They are of course, mistaken. Life is a race towards insanity, at which point the real fun starts and death becomes a sort of optional extra."

Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.

Death to the living long live the dead

I'm still alive. Let me double-check that. I am probably alive, but I'm also not a doctor so... It's mostly guesswork at this point.

H-h-has it finally happened? Have I actually gone insane? Or was the fact that I was questioning my sanity proving me sane?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Deciding what is and isn't a mental health issue is based on whether something is harmful to the person or to others. Remember that even if you are insane, no one will care that much unless you start to cause some damage.

Foxxy

insanity is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning

tiaf

tiaf

But I live in my bachelor flat.