The Last to Comment Wins

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I believe a squirrel or a spider can think. That a combination can think is unsurprising.

That you do however? Shocking.

I may need to upgrade your intelligence to cockroach level.

Napelynn

A spider and squirrel would never combine properly. One has an exoskeleton while the other has an endoskeleton. I’m surprised you’re alive, let alone capable of thinking, even if you can’t do it very well.

But, you did make a rather witty response. I suppose I’ll upgrade you to lemming levels of intelligence. Be proud.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
It's not a matter of combing properly. The hybrid doesn't even have to live for five minutes to be able to out think a cockroach.

Napelynn

You’re also only as smart as a lemming... And besides, even if my intelligence levels are only at cockroach levels, my body is still human. On the other hand, you’re a weird abomination that probably can’t move their body properly, is extremely tiny, and is barely alive. Even if I can’t outsmart you, I can still easily get rid of you.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
You’re also only as smart as a lemming... And besides, even if my intelligence levels are only at cockroach levels, my body is still human. On the other hand, you’re a weird abomination that probably can’t move their body properly, is extremely tiny, and is barely alive. Even if I can’t outsmart you, I can still easily get rid of you.
I see you've stooped to insulting my appearance. How unsightly. Back to pastry levels you go.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'm not saying I don't believe fans are run by electricity.

I'm just saying that if one day, I find out there's actually little Scottish gnomes turning my fan from the ceiling with their little Scottish fingers everytime I turn the switch on, I wouldn't be surprised.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
I'm not saying I don't believe fans are run by electricity.

I'm just saying that if one day, I find out there's actually little Scottish gnomes turning my fan from the ceiling with their little Scottish fingers everytime I turn the switch on, I wouldn't be surprised.
Y'know I think you are the common denominator for the entirety of stupid. You are the definition, start, middle, and end of the concept of stupidity.

They're gnomes, not gnogres. They obviously use cranks and other such technology to make it easier.