The Last to Comment Wins

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
You wouldn't have said the same if it was a romance between the guy vampire and the guy werewolf.

I SEE YOU.
It takes a certain level of sheer incompetence to fuck up something like that. I mean, it's a gay wolfman and a gay vampire. It's a winning formula. How can you fuck up a winning formula?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
You wouldn't have said the same if it was a romance between the guy vampire and the guy werewolf.

I SEE YOU.
Only if it’s Omegaverse. But have you seen the bad acting and weird faces? Smh, stuuuupid.

BenJepheneT

Only if it’s Omegaverse. But have you seen the bad acting and weird faces? Smh, stuuuupid.
i've been google searching for half an hour I still don't know what the fuck Omegaverse is pls clarify

tiaf

i've been google searching for half an hour I still don't know what the fuck Omegaverse is pls clarify
hahahahhahahahahahhaha, no. The last guy who thought he knew about BL was brain wrecked after getting an explanation.

It’s the thing that makes me giggle whenever you guys start with the alpha and beta mc talk

Also, how can you not find it? Omegaverse as a trope has its own Wikipedia page iirc. I guess ABO also doesn’t tell you anything. What a shame though, there are so many fucked up Omegaverse.
It has to do with wolves and alpha-beta shit, and is erotic. Seems up your alley.
true

BenJepheneT

hahahahhahahahahahhaha, no. The last guy who thought he knew about BL was brain wrecked after getting an explanation.

It’s the thing that makes me giggle whenever you guys start with the alpha and beta mc talk

Also, how can you not find it? Omegaverse as a trope has its own Wikipedia page iirc. I guess ABO also doesn’t tell you anything. What a shame though, there are so many fucked up Omegaverse.
so is it a troupe? is it a universe? a genre of AUs?

sincerely asking, please do tell what this BL thing is. what the hell is Alpha Beta Omega and what do they represent? is this some sigma male type?

tiaf

:blob_evil_two: Seems like you sincerely want to know!

ABO (alpha, beta, omega) or Omegaverse is a concept of a world with a secondary gender (mpreg, impregnation through a female is possible). Depending on which worldbuilding the author decides to use, the definition and physical traits of the secondary gender vary. The definition below is no hard rule. Note that there are also some differences between the pp. Just search 'Omegaverse explanation' and some graphic explanations will appear! Found a manga with translated explanation (and it happens to be a high-school delinquent setting lmao)

1626817630551.png

Last edited:

tiaf

so is it a troupe? is it a universe? a genre of AUs?

sincerely asking, please do tell what this BL thing is. what the hell is Alpha Beta Omega and what do they represent? is this some sigma male type?
I think there are also yuri and het omegaverse? Although less than BL... it's booming for ABO currently.

tiaf

You said all that and still won't tell me what that is?

ABO (alpha, beta, omega) or Omegaverse is a concept of a world with a secondary gender (mpreg, impregnation through a female is possible). Depending on which worldbuilding the author decides to use, the definition and physical traits of the secondary gender vary. The definition below is no hard rule. Note that there are also some differences between the pp. Just search 'Omegaverse explanation' and some graphic explanations will appear! Found a manga with translated explanation (and it happens to be a high-school delinquent setting lmao)

View attachment 8780
I just forgot to tag you

BenJepheneT

View attachment 8780
So it's basically an AU template for both OCs and established IPs?

Not gonna lie as gay as fuck this shit may be it's genuinely interesting. Hell, the About Mating/Pairs section just reads like a buttered NTR pipeline. Maybe even some toxic relationships. Fucking hell. Shit's intense.

tiaf

So it's basically an AU template for both OCs and established IPs?

Not gonna lie as gay as fuck this shit may be it's genuinely interesting. Hell, the About Mating/Pairs section just reads like a buttered NTR pipeline. Maybe even some toxic relationships. Fucking hell. Shit's intense.
Yes, AU concept. What’s IP?

There are a lot really toxic ABO. Sometimes you even wonder where the love is, if there is even some. Classic ABO almost always include rape. Newer Omegaverse have fantasy elements or abilities (sci-fi/apocalypse setting).