The Last to Comment Wins

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Yes, AU concept. What’s IP?

There are a lot really toxic ABO. Sometimes you even wonder where the love is, if there is even some. Classic ABO almost always include rape. Newer Omegaverse have fantasy elements or abilities (sci-fi/apocalypse setting).
IP means Intellectual Property. Like DC for one, is an Intellectual Property.

For me, this Omegaverse thing seems like some kid tried to make a Fantasy-esque system based on ROMANCE, and we all know what objectifying human emotions leads to.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
IP means Intellectual Property. Like DC for one, is an Intellectual Property.

For me, this Omegaverse thing seems like some kid tried to make a Fantasy-esque system based on ROMANCE, and we all know what objectifying human emotions leads to.
I’m a sucker for mpreg, soooo I love Omegaverse. Although not the purely toxic ones.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Gotta admit, it seems like it would be easy to end up with toxic shit with that kind of world.

tiaf

It does, but it can be very fluff when the people are reasonable. Really depends on how the author portrays it. It certainly gives possibilities for new relationship dynamics. AxA, AxO, AxB, BxO, OxO

tiaf

Where fedora?
I have my whipped cream or Christmas hat
0FC7BAD1-A0E1-4E63-9284-EA4080DCAC6B.jpeg

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
"Female employees working for the World of Warcraft team noted that male employees and supervisors would hit on them, make derogatory comments about rape, and otherwise engage in demeaning behavior, the agency alleges."

So we're getting trans Overwatch characters next

Generik0

"Female employees working for the World of Warcraft team noted that male employees and supervisors would hit on them, make derogatory comments about rape, and otherwise engage in demeaning behavior, the agency alleges."

So we're getting trans Overwatch characters next
Damn...

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Okay, I admit to feeling a certain amount of schadenfreude, but I play no games by Blizzard and don't try to engage with their communities.