The Last to Comment Wins

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Jousting but instead of Lances we use horse boners and have the stallions pounce pelvis-first onto the riders. First to fall loses. Cumming grants extra points.

BenJepheneT

if i ever see a trucking barreling towards me on a highway I know which species I wanna reincarnate as

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
worse than trying and failing is to never have tried at all

HURGMCGURG

That Guy

BenJepheneT

I've read this one before

She's a hitchhiker that lulls truck drivers to rape her and records it to use it as blackmail in order to fund her hitchhiking activities.

Big tiddy, cum_inside, sloppy blowjob, titfucking, the whole shebangabang

Good art too

I forgot the nuke codes tho sorry lads

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
if i ever see a trucking barreling towards me on a highway I know which species I wanna reincarnate as
I'll tell my husband to run over you when he gets his license. He's sick of working with idiots, so he's decided that driving a truck would be a great way to work alone. He wants to drive a garbage truck or something so he can stay close to home.

BenJepheneT

I'll tell my husband to run over you when he gets his license. He's sick of working with idiots, so he's decided that driving a truck would be a great way to work alone. He wants to drive a garbage truck or something so he can stay close to home.
Is that even a sustainable career considering y'all have a child to raise?

K5Rakitan

Is that even a sustainable career considering y'all have a child to raise?
It is. You're forgetting that I work from home and cook. We rarely eat out. It astonishes me how much money other Americans waste by eating out.

BenJepheneT

It is. You're forgetting that I work from home and cook. We rarely eat out. It astonishes me how much money other Americans waste by eating out.
Yeah, that I'm surprised at. There's just so many take-outs and deliveries in American culture. My ma would've whooped my ass to Kingdom come. We actively avoid eating outside, even. Even when we're going out on a daytrip to a BEACH, she'll pack a lunch/dinner's worth of food even if we're right next to a commercial area.

Meals do get stale but fuck me, does it save money like a bitch.

K5Rakitan

Meals do get stale but fuck me, does it save money like a bitch.
You simply need to diversify what you make. Tonight we're having enchilada casserole, and I have a bunch of leftover saag paneer in the refrigerator.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
i didn't know americans eate out alot

BenJepheneT

You simply need to diversify what you make. Tonight we're having enchilada casserole, and I have a bunch of leftover saag paneer in the refrigerator.
i don't think my family has the financial privilege to do so

K5Rakitan

i don't think my family has the financial privilege to do so
Where do you shop? Ethnic grocery stores often have better prices on produce and certain items than white people grocery stores, where those items are a novelty. If you don't have time to make paneer, go to an Indian store, and you'll find that it costs the same as white people cheese at a white people grocery store. Also, they have fantastic prices on spices when you want a bunch of cumin, ginger, etc.

At the Mexican grocery store, onions are 1/3 the price of what you'd buy them for at the white people grocery store across the street.

BenJepheneT

Where do you shop? Ethnic grocery stores often have better prices on produce and certain items than white people grocery stores, where those items are a novelty. If you don't have time to make paneer, go to an Indian store, and you'll find that it costs the same as white people cheese at a white people grocery store. Also, they have fantastic prices on spices when you want a bunch of cumin, ginger, etc.

At the Mexican grocery store, onions are 1/3 the price of what you'd buy them for at the white people grocery store across the street.
We shop in the local Street market for haggled prices among people we know

K5Rakitan

We shop in the local Street market for haggled prices among people we know
I see. Haggling is not common where I live.

Keep track of what you are paying per ounce or per pound and browse other stores to see if you can find better deals. Buying things in bulk might save you money in the long run.

Save up what money you can, then go to a restaurant supply store and get some wholesale food. My boss did that for his wedding. You just need to chat up one of the other people shopping there who has a wholesale license, and they'll be happy to put the stuff on their receipt if you hand them cash because they can write it off as a business expense. Get 50lb bags of rice and dried beans. Canned beans are a ripoff because you're paying more for water.

BenJepheneT

i find that im terrible at drawing real world influences. it's probably that I'm socially retarded and pick up clues/niches as well as politicians tell truths but I can never incorporate national cultures aside from general, homogenized cultures (western individualism, eastern filial piety). i find myself more at home with personal struggles and inner conflicts; universal things experienced by people of all walks of life. but that shit is sometimes affected by the surrounding culture, and now I'm back in square one.