banishing a light and a dark. she/her
i'm stiiiiiiiiill in a dreeeeeeeeeam snake eateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
i'm stiiiiiiiiill in a dreeeeeeeeeam snake eateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
1.png

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Guess who’s back? After 2 months, and thirteen days.
I just can’t keep promises, that’s why I can be a very good liar. What I do is thus: when I’m under a lot of stress, I don’t work very well, and if asked about work, I say I did it, because I’ve convinced myself that I’d finish it that night, and then when the time to work comes, I push it off. It’s so convincing because I’m lazy lying(lazy lying is lying to simplify things because explaining it would be more work, such as saying you needed to reprint a document when you needed to reprint a document, got coffee, and went to the bathroom.) instead of lying because you didn’t plan to do the work in the first place.
Also I’m forgetful.

gogo7966

there once was a time where at a school i went too did a thing where we had to make some stuff over a campfire and out of all the nine people that was there(including the teacher that set it up) i was the only one who knew how to make one

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
there once was a time where at a school i went too did a thing where we had to make some stuff over a campfire and out of all the nine people that was there(including the teacher that set it up) i was the only one who knew how to make one

gogo7966

i have discoverd the technique to cleaning the inside of an electrictoothbrush head