The Last to Comment Wins

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
You know something I just realized. No one will ever know who actually wins this. The only way for someone to win is if SH shuts down, or at least the forums, but if they're shut down there'd be no way to check. Even if no one comments on here for a month, that's still not a win cause anyone can comment at anytime. So basically this is a fruitless effort.

Yet we persist in obtaining the prize of beating the odds and coming out on top in an effort to see who truly is the most obnoxious commenter of them all. For that, if the site shuts down tomorrow, and no one else comments before then, I shall take this victory as my own.

Amok

grblbrbl
You know something I just realized. No one will ever know who actually wins this. The only way for someone to win is if SH shuts down, or at least the forums, but if they're shut down there'd be no way to check. Even if no one comments on here for a month, that's still not a win cause anyone can comment at anytime. So basically this is a fruitless effort.

Yet we persist in obtaining the prize of beating the odds and coming out on top in an effort to see who truly is the most obnoxious commenter of them all. For that, if the site shuts down tomorrow, and no one else comments before then, I shall take this victory as my own.

you're not playing the game right. even now my terror cults are attaining doomsday weapons, and once all is in place, once everything is primed, i press enter, the earth goes boom, i win. not just here, but across the totality of the 4,493 forums that host such threads.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Elon Musk offered to buy Twitter for 40+ billion dollars and we all know absolutely nothing will change about the shitty bird app but I for one welcome his arrival because every blue checkmark users are acting as if Hitler just resurrected with superpower and aids and it's fun to see the collective meltdown it's amazing

GreenHexagon

Error: Forbidden
It seems that it has been 24 hours since a post was made thus with this post I claim that I am the very last person to comment.