The Last to Comment Wins

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I like to fuck with new people I meet that are otakus. Whenever they show me an anime I'll just say "oh it's that girl from Touhou" and let them correct me. I do this for every subsequent female anime character I see. I just keep calling them the girl from Touhou and they keep trying to tell me that not every girl is from Touhou. I love it.

BenJepheneT

Why do i have to create in order to get feedback. can't I just get feedback. i like feedback. why is the price for feedback so steep. why can't I just get feedback without creating. god, why is life so hard

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Why do i have to create in order to get feedback. can't I just get feedback. i like feedback. why is the price for feedback so steep. why can't I just get feedback without creating. god, why is life so hard

LilTV1155

Feedback.... it feel like the only feedbacks we Scrilers can only get are from the forums.

BenJepheneT

new mall just opened right when the omnicorn-cron-ronon variant released in my country

mf we're never gonna go back to normal are we

BenJepheneT

different folks different strokes i guess

i miss the public intimacy my mates and I would have

fuck this gay ass virus

now some aussie caught that new variant and jumped 3 different continents