The Long Serpent can into Art!

The_Long_Serpent

Eccentric Creator
I'm new here, and I want a place to share my recent art.

Let's start off with the Seasonal Wacky Writer's Forum Icon

Attachments

• SantaSnakeIconScreenshot.png
    SantaSnakeIconScreenshot.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 53

The_Long_Serpent

Eccentric Creator
I'm thinking about publishing another book on ScribbleHub. Any tips/guidelines/tropes on how to make a Light Novel Cover?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I'm thinking about publishing another book on ScribbleHub. Any tips/guidelines/tropes on how to make a Light Novel Cover?
Less details, good composition, shapes that are easy to distinguish. And give it good contrast. :0

That’s if you want your cover thumbnail be clickbait on the main page.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
The meme-y answer would be to make it an anime woman/girl/loli. If a woman/girl then make her have large chest mounds and a revealing outfit.

As a hopefully better answer, try and have the cover show hints of what the story's main themes will be either through the colour scheme or objects that reflect those themes.
It could also be of your MC - if there is one - doing something they'd likely do in the story.

Don't know if this is considered helpful since I don't really have much of a reader base compared to a lot of other people.
orz

I'd recommend listening to other people for their advice, though.

Good luck with your new novel and cover!
o/

X

The_Long_Serpent

Eccentric Creator
The meme-y answer would be to make it an anime woman/girl/loli. If a woman/girl then make her have large chest mounds and a revealing outfit.

As a hopefully better answer, try and have the cover show hints of what the story's main themes will be either through the colour scheme or objects that reflect those themes.
It could also be of your MC - if there is one - doing something they'd likely do in the story.

Don't know if this is considered helpful since I don't really have much of a reader base compared to a lot of other people.
orz

I'd recommend listening to other people for their advice, though.

Good luck with your new novel and cover!
o/

X

Well, Urainia is very petite, so big breasts are out of the question.