The Metus Contest

MajorKerina

I feel kinda bummed that I got creatively lost in the woods as soon as this started. I am writing 2000 words a day but in random flash fiction to recover creatively :/

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I feel kinda bummed that I got creatively lost in the woods as soon as this started. I am writing 2000 words a day but in random flash fiction to recover creatively :/
Hope you find your way.
*huggles*

X

Nole786

(Not sure if this has been answered already) When does the contest end exactly?

CautiousTitan

Tentacle, Merchant, and Telekinesis Expert
Can someone notify me when someone posts something relating to life craft?

I’m interested in reading something based on that theme

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Can someone notify me when someone posts something relating to life craft?

I’m interested in reading something based on that theme
Well, I'm kinda writing on that theme while going with Summoning (theory and practice) with my novel. It's quite fresh so not that many details besides some basics about summoning and stuff, but with time there will be more and more. It won't be as lore heavy and with that much worldbuilding as BIAW, but I'm still trying to have a nice world.

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
I was to supposed to join metus... until I forgot. Sigh. Maybe I'll go for the anniversary contest. If there's one. :blob_blank:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Nice. I hit 40k today too. For the public chapters ofc. Now we just wait. And write. Until we collapse from exhaustion.

Frostbird

@Alverost
I have a question regarding the special category. Is highest fav/chapters one winner or 2? As in is there a prize for having most fav and another for most chapters? Or is it 1 prize, in which case what determines the winner, more favorites of chapters?

Last edited:

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
@Alverost
I have a question regarding the special category. Is highest fav/chapters one winner or 2? As in is there a prize for having most fav and another for most chapters? Or is it 1 prize, in which case what determines the winner, more favorites of chapters?
Fav/chapter is favourite divided by chapters, so your average favourite score basically.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Uhm guys, I accidentally removed one story that had already reached the word count. Can you guys check if that was you and let me know? Then I can put your story back to the contest.

Problem solved.

Last edited: