The Mob in His Novel Book Cover Art!

JoshLane

I have a friend who's learning both traditional and digital art, and he, as practice, made a cover art for my novel using photo manipulation techniques in photoshop, and I absolutely love it!

What do you guys think of the art?

TMIHN royalroad Book Cover V1.png

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I have a friend who's learning both traditional and digital art, and he, as practice, made a cover art for my novel using photo manipulation techniques in photoshop, and I absolutely love it!

What do you guys think of the art?

View attachment 14496
Good but the guy looks like Jake Paul. Is that Jake Paul

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
I'm not a digital artist but I can say that this looks good.

LilRora

Mostly formless
It's nice, especially how oddly realistic it looks despite its simplicity.
Just about the only thing I'm going to complain about is that the title looks like 'The Mobinhis Novel'.

JoshLane

Good but the guy looks like Jake Paul. Is that Jake Paul
Lmao, no. Auridge (the one who made it) originally used a Korean reference, but the hairstyle didn't fit what I had in mind for Arthur since his hair literally looked like a mushroom, so I had him change it and that is the result, but in no way were the Paul brothers used as a reference.

But, fuck man, I can't unsee Jake Paul in the cover art now :sweating_profusely:
It's nice, especially how oddly realistic it looks despite its simplicity.
Just about the only thing I'm going to complain about is that the title looks like 'The Mobinhis Novel'.
Hmm, that is true too. Tbh, when I first saw it, I read my own freaking title as the Morbin Novel.