The power of NU

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
I do, right in between two small cities(population under 15k between the two oftast them) there is a cow pasture in front, with around 20 head of cattle and behind has wheat fields. So yeah I'm about as close to BFE as I could get, unless it was a little higher in the foothills of the cascades.

Noice! I prefer living rural or atleast not in a main city. If I want to all big city exciting stuff, I can go there to do it to get it out of my system, then return to my little piece of paradise. \o/

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Noice! I prefer living rural or atleast not in a main city. If I want to all big city exciting stuff, I can go there to do it to get it out of my system, then return to my little piece of paradise. \o/
I've always liked the location I live in. It's about an hour away from just about where I wana go. Well, currently much closer to the mountains but eh, 30m extra isnt much

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Hey that's a lot for a new site.
It's about an hour and a half to the coast, 45ish minutes to the high cascades, Portland if I ever need to go, is about an hour and 45 minutes away *shrug* it's really not that bad, if you dont count the lack of unlimited interweb access.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
I've always liked the location I live in. It's about an hour away from just about where I wana go. Well, currently much closer to the mountains but eh, 30m extra isnt much
nice

R0

Prequel_Memes
It's about an hour and a half to the coast, 45ish minutes to the high cascades, Portland if I ever need to go, is about an hour and 45 minutes away *shrug* it's really not that bad, if you dont count the lack of unlimited interweb access.
Confusement

Zethuron

So this is Tony's plan to bring in even more readers and authors to the site.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
So I was able to get 3 hours on NU page and views went up to almost 600.