Forgotten Title The protagonist relives old lives in dreams

Coheed27

Hey everyone,

I only made it into the first 12 chapters or so of this story, but I will say spoilers ahead!

The main plot of the story, so far, is that the boy keeps reliving old lives and battles in his dreams.

More details:
The story starts in a forest where a young boy is trying to climb out of a pit his landing or power awakening may have caused. The boy is struggling to get out of this crater/pit due to his powerful existence being uncontrollable and his limbs hurting and disintegrating slowly. Finally he climbs out of the pit. Then the perspective shifts to a princess fleeing for her life from an assassin that uses blood art magic. The princess and the assassin run into the boy, literally, and he saves her at the cost of his life. Then the story flashes to a young boy waking up in a convent/orphanage/school to his “sister” yelling at him to get up. In the convent/orphanage/school, there are nuns who help with magic and physical training. The boy is always late to meals, so everyone is annoyed with him. The school is powerful and many outside nations even send their children there. The story continues with some knights returning home with a captured beast who has horns. The beast is being controlled by some outside group who uses the beast to attempt to assassinate the leader of the convent. The beast kills and destroys lots of people and houses but ultimately fails to assassinate the leader.
I remember some other plot points, if this is not enough detail to find it. I also believe the story was on this site.

Coheed27

No one recognizes this story? I am pretty sure it is on this site.