The SHF Kuudere Thread...

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54065

Hi! I'm back! And with another batch of Kuudere GB artwork of SHF denizens that I've been friends with for a long while. For this one, @Paul_Tromba, @T.K._Paradox and @RepresentingEnvy take stage. Please do take note that this is just my own observations and perceptions of their character and behavior, and not necessarily accurate. Also, for funsies!!!

Also, @georgelee5786, you replied late >.<

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Hi! I'm back! And with another batch of Kuudere GB artwork of SHF denizens that I've been friends with for a long while. For this one, @Paul_Tromba, @T.K._Paradox and @RepresentingEnvy take stage. Please do take note that this is just my own observations and perceptions of their character and behavior, and not necessarily accurate. Also, for funsies!!!

I love how I am just chilling in the back with a book of poems, presumably.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author

I look good. Same with the others.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus

That is the most Paul looking woman I have ever seen, I can see his personality in her well.

Envy looks like a theater kid or a harem protagonist, one that'd probably end up being in a funny romcom show.

And I must say your design of Paradoxia is adorable, I love the mix of housewife and baker. The little chefs hat and hairclip are awesome touches.