The SHF Tsundere Thread...

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54065

Yep, as I promised yesterday, I'd make a gender-bent version of the SHF Tsunderes I know. Please do take note that their appearances are according to my perception and observations of everyone's behaviors, thus it's not necessarily accurate. Besides, this is just for funsies; I like contributing to the community that I came to love.

Also, I tried coloring this artwork, however, power interruptions keep on happening, so I won't risk my PC.

Do I accept commissions? Yes, I do accept commissions. Starts @ five dollars/euro for chibis.

Last thing! I just want to say thank you to @T.K._Paradox for giving his feedback on my main work, The Saint Series. If you want to check out my isekai-harem novel, please look at my signature below.

Disclaimer: I'd like to apologize beforehand if anyone wouldn't like my artstyle. I prefer to keep it rather than change into generic AI-style art. Thank you for your understanding!

@greyblob @SailusGebel @Anon2023 @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

Addendum: this isn't the end of this thread.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Yep, as I promised yesterday, I'd make a gender-bent version of the SHF Tsunderes I know. Please do take note that their appearances are according to my perception and observations of everyone's behaviors, thus it's not necessarily accurate. Besides, this is just for funsies; I like contributing to the community that I came to love.

Also, I tried coloring this artwork, however, power interruptions keep on happening, so I won't risk my PC.

Do I accept commissions? Yes, I do accept commissions. Starts @ five dollars/euro for chibis.

Last thing! I just want to say thank you to @T.K._Paradox for giving his feedback on my main work, The Saint Series. If you want to check out my isekai-harem novel, please look at my signature below.

Disclaimer: I'd like to apologize beforehand if anyone wouldn't like my artstyle. I prefer to keep it rather than change into generic AI-style art. Thank you for your understanding!

@greyblob @SailusGebel @Anon2023 @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

Addendum: this isn't the end of this thread.
This looks great. They seem to fit with their personalities and this is how I will recognize them from now on.