The SHF Tsundere Thread...

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
As a cloud of eyes and spite, I don't know how'd you do a gender bent version of me, so I understand entirely why I was excluded.

It still hurts, but I understand entirely.
You can't be a tsundere if you admit that you're hurt by getting overlooked. You have to say, "Well, I- I didn't want to be drawn in your d-dumb artstyle anyways! Hmph!"

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
since you were included in the tsun poll, should I look for a version of you wearing pigtails in the near future? :3c
I wasn't even voted on. Plus I'm a Jendere as confirmed by others. I don't think I'll be included. Especially not with pigtails, I would stick with the ponytail.

D

Deleted member 54065

As a cloud of eyes and spite, I don't know how'd you do a gender bent version of me, so I understand entirely why I was excluded.

Like @Paul_Tromba said, it isn't over yet. 😁

I wasn't even voted on. Plus I'm a Jendere as confirmed by others. I don't think I'll be included. Especially not with pigtails, I would stick with the ponytail.
I'm thinking of doing a Deredere GB illust too.

I got two candidates in mind, btw. I just need two more. Might anyone want to suggest someone who is Jendere?

melchi

What is a custom title?

1girls, tsundere, lineart, s-2758420596.png

Challenge Accepted.

D

Deleted member 54065

Does this genderbent technology apply to females as well? :blob_hmm::blob_hmm::blob_hmm::blob_hmm::blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two: (no out of context. pls)
It does.

Look at Lady Envy.