The Street Writer is awful

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Are there any real writer competitions out there? These prompts were some of the cringest things I've seen in a long time.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I think you will be banned or at least get a warning for this, Lloyd. Well, at least I laughed a bit, thank you.
You're welcome kek
I think you will be banned or at least get a warning for this, Lloyd. Well, at least I laughed a bit, thank you.
Some people just don't understand my passion for writing.

Last edited:

Lloyd

Professional Writer
You don't make it easier to understand with your way of talking. It's a bit baffling to me how everyone says that your novel is really freaking good, yet you keep pushing people away by acting the way you act.
I don't push anyone away. I have plenty of people on here get along with and collaborate with like @Ilikewaterkusa

Pontan

Are there any real writer competitions out there? These prompts were some of the cringest things I've seen in a long time.
You are quite the funny person I must admit. Pulling their cords, eating their pudding. I can relate, it is interesting to get a reaction out of people and seeing where they draw the line. It is uselful to know. However, your profile will most likely be sacrificed in this pursuit. I do hope you have gotten what you wanted out of this, and don't do it again, as it sacrifices the happiness of others for self gain, which is harmful and unsustainable in human society. With this upset and information you have gathered, you should ponder about questions like:
Is your ban justified? What is the meaning of your warnings and ban? How would the discord be if everyone acted like you in that situation? Why are there moderators? How could you have acted instead? Is repeating your opinion to hammer in a point, or stating your opinion a few times with much information collected to back it up better? Should you have ignored the prompts? Does moderation protect the people or supress them?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
You don't make it easier to understand with your way of talking. It's a bit baffling to me how everyone says that your novel is really freaking good, yet you keep pushing people away by acting the way you act.
Pretty syre he is acting like trump to gatekeep stupid people away
You are quite the funny person I must admit. Pulling their cords, eating their pudding. I can relate, it is interesting to get a reaction out of people and seeing where they draw the line. It is uselful to know. However, your profile will most likely be sacrificed in this pursuit. I do hope you have gotten what you wanted out of this, and don't do it again, as it sacrifices the happiness of others for self gain, which is harmful and unsustainable in human society. With this upset and information you have gathered, you should ponder about questions like:
Is your ban justified? What is the meaning of your warnings and ban? How would the discord be if everyone acted like you in that situation? Why are there moderators? How could you have acted instead? Is repeating your opinion to hammer in a point, or stating your opinion a few times with much information collected to back it up better? Should you have ignored the prompts? Does moderation protect the people or supress them?
We all know the administration is just corrupt and has a lot of bullshit and is unjustiifed in every aspect

Lloyd

Professional Writer

We all know the administration is just corrupt and has a lot of bullshit and is unjustiifed in every aspect
This guy knows me too well.
Also it's funny.

SailusGebel

I don't push anyone away. I have plenty of people on here get along with and collaborate with like @Ilikewaterkusa
Yes, you push people away, and if you are denying this, I won't do anything. It's not like I give a fuck. I just wanted to talk a bit.
It's not like beggars can be choosers, and he begged for readers. :blob_neutral:

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Yes, you push people away, and if you are denying this, I won't do anything. It's not like I give a fuck. I just wanted to talk a bit.

It's not like beggars can be choosers, and he begged for readers. :blob_neutral:
Is it so wrong to want a few readers? :cry:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

Pretty sure is strategically beggining. Don't beg to the plebs who aren't in to your genre