The Tag Line Under Name, What Is It And Can I Change It?

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
Dunno, I think it's in your account. Click you profile button.

D

Deleted member 54065

It currently displays ‘New-member.'
That's the custom title. You can change it after reaching the required (I think it's 150?) number of messages?

Also, views on my signature? :blob_cookie:
You want to know how to edit your signature?
1) Go to your profile, which is on the top-right corner of the display, if you're using PC. On phone, it's your pfp on the middle top.
2) Click Signature on your profile.
3) You can put anything there. For most SH denizens, we put our stories and promotions related to it.

How to put images and link those to your story?
1) Go to an image hosting site, like imgur or discord, and upload your image.
2) Get the URL. Copy it.
3) Go to the Signature option in your profile.
4) Once there, click on the 'Insert Image' icon on the taskbar. Paste your URL
5) Once you clicked 'Insert', your image should appear.

6) To put the links to your story through your image, first, get the URL of your story.
7) Click on your image to select it.
8) On the taskbar, click on the 'Insert Link' icon (the chain-like icon beside the Insert Image).
9) Save your Signature.

Limitations:
-Signatures don't appear on the phone version, unless you use the landscape orientation, or click the 'Desktop' version.
-It is recommended to use small images, so your signature won't be too distracting.

Also, also— just figured out how to use these cuties! —:blob_hide:
This cute fella :blobreading: is my artwork! :love:

D

Deleted member 54065

They're asking us what we think of their sig, not how to do anything with it, :blob_cookie:
Oh...my bad.

Well, as someone using SHF Dark mode, it's pretty hard to see...especially that my eyes are weak from diabetes complications.

Aaqil

Cookies!
1) Go to your profile, which is on the top-right corner of the display, if you're using PC. On phone, it's your pfp on the middle top.
3) You can put anything there. For most SH denizens, we put our stories and promotions related to it.

2) Get the URL. Copy it.

6) To put the links to your story through your image, first, get the URL of your story.
8) On the taskbar, click on the 'Insert Link' icon (the chain-like icon beside the Insert Image).
9) Save your Signature.

Limitations:
-Signatures don't appear on the phone version, unless you use the landscape orientation, or click the 'Desktop' version.
-It is recommended to use small images, so your signature won't be too distracting.
@Corty Does the Tutorial have something on Signatures? :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:
If not, you got something you can use here, :blob_cookie:

Corty

Spaghetti Monster
@Aaqil Titles, avatars and banners are in it. It is time to add signatures too then

I even have starting tips in it for writers, about covers, tags, about the usually asked “how long a chapter should be,” etc

Last edited:

Corty

Spaghetti Monster

Most of it is explained in here, also, I’ll add a short one about signatures later on

Alseki.

Laurant Writing Romans.
That's the custom title. You can change it after reaching the required (I think it's 150?) number of messages?

2) Get the URL. Copy it.

9) Save your Signature.

Limitations:

This cute fella :blobreading: is my artwork! :love:
Wow! Much better than Discord emotes! Great work!